Marion County Car Accident Lawyers
If you are like the vast majority of Americans, you own your own car. Not only that, but you use it frequently, possibly every day, and these uses possess a wide range: driving to and from work, picking up friends, taking your family on a shopping trip. Once purchased, a car quickly becomes an indispensable element of our lives, and it might seem as though our life depends on that element. This is because, in fact, our lives do depend on it.
Every year, hundreds of thousands of people across Florida are involved in car accidents, and every year thousands of people die in these car accidents. For many, a car accident is a life-changing incident from which it is nearly impossible to recover. The damage inflicted by a car accident usually affects individuals in three main ways:
- Physical (injuries sustained by a body during the incident, including whiplash, concussions, neck injuries, amputations, etc.)
- Psychological (the emotional trauma often associated with severe car accidents)
- Automotive (damage and/or destruction of a personal vehicle)
All three of these elements come with a hefty load of bills, and it is often from these bills that individuals affected by a car accident experience the most difficulty in overcoming. Because of this it is important to seek proper legal guidance and assistance soon after being involved in a car accident. The financial burden can be significantly reduced for victims of such incidents, but it takes a skilled and tenacious attorney to ensure that this reduction occurs.
If you live in or around Marion County and have recently experienced a car accident, there is good news: James O. Cunningham. Since 1977, Marion County car accident lawyer James O. Cunningham has stood before Florida courts as a representative for personal injury victims of cases like:
Recovery after a debilitating car accident is difficult enough without needing to worry about the financial aspect of the situation. For this reason, effective legal guidance is a crucial step in moving beyond this dark period. By calling Mr. Cunningham's offices at 877-FL-INJURY (877-354-6587), you can schedule a free initial consultation to discuss the particulars of your case and learn how under Florida law you can receive compensation for your losses.
- Six Injured in Multi-Car Crash in Orlando Tourist District
May 13, 2019
- Suspect Arrested After Crashing Into Numerous Cars in Daytona Beach Shores
April 28, 2019
- Individual Rescued from Partially Submerged Car in Brevard County
March 28, 2019
- Three Injured in an 11-Car Pileup in Winter Park
March 26, 2019
- Man Dies after Crashing into Retention Pond near Tampa
March 24, 2019
- business5Walt Disney World Claims Department Employee
“I was involved in a motor vehicle accident where the other driver ran a red light and my car was a total loss. I was referred to James Cunningham due to the fact that our attorney’s have been very impressed with James Cunningham’s work. This fact turned out to be very true as Mr. Cunningham helped me win my case to a full and maximum settlement.”
- a Personal Injury client0.3