Trinity Guardrail Accidents
Guardrails are meant to absorb impact and protect drivers during auto accidents, but they often don’t work as designed. As a case in point, in March of 2015, a group of accident victims sued guardrail company Trinity Industries of Texas, after the company changed a key piece of metal by one inch to save money. The victims said this change turned the end pieces into a hazard, as the guardrails didn’t protect, but instead became a sharp spear that pierced their vehicles and bodies – leaving them with lost limbs and permanent injuries.
As a result, federal officials are looking into the safety of guardrails and examining serious and fatal accidents. Even if their research concludes that guardrails are unsafe, it will still take time for changes to take effect. Unfortunately, this means that in the meantime drivers are at risk every day.
If you or someone you know has been in an accident and injured by a guardrail, call Florida guardrail accident attorney James O. Cunningham today.
Trinity is one of the biggest guardrail makers in the United States, and suing them or any other guardrail manufacturer can be difficult, as they have large teams of skilled lawyers. Attorney James O. Cunningham has more than 30 years of experience, and can fight back aggressively to get you the compensation you deserve.
Common Guardrail Accident Injuries
Although they're meant to protect drivers in the case of an accident, guardrails can cause serious injuries:
- Nerve Damage and Nerve Injuries
- Bone Fractures
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Internal Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Helping Guardrail Accident Victims Since 1977
For more than three decades, Mr. Cunningham has been representing motor vehicle accident victims and fighting back against companies with faulty products. He works on a contingency fee basis and has helped countless accident victims recover financially from their injuries.
To schedule your free consultation, contact us today at the Law Offices of James O. Cunningham, P.A. - 877-FL-INJURY (877-354-6587).
- Orange County Pedestrian Killed During Early Morning Hit-and-Run Accident
October 19, 2021
- New Port Richey Man Killed While Crossing Rowan Road in a Motorized Wheelchair
October 16, 2021
- Three-Car Crash in Marion County Kills 56-Year-Old SUV Driver
October 15, 2021
- Kissimmee Man Killed During Rear-End Collision with Tractor-Trailer on I-4
October 13, 2021
- Deltona Biker Dies After a Head-on Collision with a Pickup Truck in Volusia County
October 12, 2021
- Teen Driver in Tampa Arrested for Head-On Collision with Off-Duty Officer
October 11, 2021
- business5Mr. Cunningham is an excellent and knowledgeable attorney.
I would and have recommended Mr. Cunningham as an attorney. I am extremely happy with the service he has provided for me and my family. I will definately use Mr. Cunningham in the future if I ever need an attorney again.
- John, a Personal Injury client0.3