Head Injury/Brain Injury
Florida Head Injury Attorney
Did a Motorcycle Accident Cause a Loved One to Suffer Brain Damage?
Even when wearing a helmet or other protective gear, motorcyclists are often no match to a collision with another vehicle or the road. After being thrown from their vehicle, motorcycle accident victims often spend weeks or even months in a coma before awakening to learn the challenges their life holds ahead.
As an experienced Florida Bar Board Certified Civil Trial Specialist, attorney James O. Cunningham seeks monetary compensation, which truly conveys the physical, emotional and economic impact the accident will have on motorcycle accident victims and their families. Contact us to learn more about how our law firm can help you recover the full compensation your family needs and deserves.
We Understand the Impact of a Motorcycle Injury
When a loved one suffers a head injury in a tragic accident, it is difficult to cope with the disabling injury let alone conceive projections for the future. In his years of experience, Mr. Cunningham has represented countless motorcycle accident victims and their families. He works with experts to determine the extent of the injury and the impact the head injury may have on the individual's future. As a result, the firm is well equipped to determine fair, reasonable compensation that clients are entitled to receive.
We evaluate many factors when preparing a settlement demand, including:
- Current, past and future medical expenses
- Loss wages
- Potential for returning to the same occupation in the future
- Loss of earning capacity
- Need for lifelong care assistance
- Emotional impact on the individual as well as the family
- Time family members may spend away from work caring for the individual
- Other physical, emotional and financial factors
If a loved one has suffered a traumatic brain injury, closed head injury or other brain trauma in a motorcycle accident, contact our Orlando law firm to discuss your case with an experienced, compassionate and successful lawyer.
- Polk County Motorcycle Crash Kills 30-Year-Old Biker from Bartow
September 9, 2021
- 16-Year-Old Biker from Deltona Killed During T-Bone Collision in Volusia County
September 1, 2021
- Rear-End Collision Kills 31-Year-Old Motorcyclist in Daytona Beach
June 22, 2021
- Marion County High-Speed Crash Fatally Injures 30-Year-Old Motorcyclist
June 9, 2021
- Memorial Day Weekend Head-On Crash Kills Two Motorcyclists in Marion County
June 1, 2021
- business5Motorcycle Accident
A car turned in front of me causing me to spend 2 days in the hospital with surgery. They had only minimum coverage. My insurance even claimed I had no uninsured motorist coverage. I was sure I was in for a long battle. I had never stayed in the hospital, hired an attorney or met James before. Did some online searching and gave him a call. James came through like a champ. Best phone call I’ve ever made.
- Gordon, a Personal Injury client0.3