$1.2 Million Recovery for Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Estate of Doe v. XYZ Homes, Inc., Leon County, Florida
Suit against mobile home manufacturer alleged a defect in the design of the mobile home's return air system causing carbon monoxide poisoning and death of minor child.
View More: Personal Injury Success Stories
- Florida Deputy Killed During Construction Site Hit-and-Run Crash
September 23, 2022
- Bicyclist Killed During Hit-and-Run Crash in Kissimmee
September 20, 2022
- Daytona Beach Bicyclist Killed During Hit-and-Run Crash on U.S. 92
September 13, 2022
- Hit-and-Run in Brevard County Kills Cocoa Bicyclist
June 30, 2022
- Morriston Bicyclist Killed During Hit-and-Run Crash on County Road 337
June 27, 2022
- business5I would most definitely recommend James Cunningham for a Personal Injury Attorney
We interviewed 3 different lawyers before we chose Mr. Cunningham. We are glad we did. I felt besides helping us with the needed funeral expenses for my father, he was honest, upfront, and of the highest ethics.
- Jay, a Wrongful Death client0.3