$1.2 Million Recovery for Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Estate of Doe v. XYZ Homes, Inc., Leon County, Florida
Suit against mobile home manufacturer alleged a defect in the design of the mobile home's return air system causing carbon monoxide poisoning and death of minor child.
View More: Personal Injury Success Stories
- Dirt Bike Rider Killed in Orange County Crash with Ford
July 16, 2019
- Family Sues Universal Orlando Resort over Death of Family Member
December 30, 2018
- Employee of Majestic Marble and Granite Crushed to Death while Cleaning Machine
December 27, 2018
- Person Driving Electric Scooter Struck and Killed on Orange Blossom Trail
December 7, 2018
- Six-Year-Old Dies in ATV Crash in Lakeland
September 11, 2018
- business5I would most definitely recommend James Cunningham for a Personal Injury Attorney
We interviewed 3 different lawyers before we chose Mr. Cunningham. We are glad we did. I felt besides helping us with the needed funeral expenses for my father, he was honest, upfront, and of the highest ethics.
- Jay, a Wrongful Death client0.3