$1.2 Million Recovery for Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Estate of Doe v. XYZ Homes, Inc., Leon County, Florida
Suit against mobile home manufacturer alleged a defect in the design of the mobile home's return air system causing carbon monoxide poisoning and death of minor child.
View More: Personal Injury Success Stories
- 28-Year-Old Melbourne Resident Killed During Hit-and-Run Collision
December 1, 2021
- 77-Year-Old Bicyclist Struck and Killed by an Electric Scooter in St. Petersburg
November 10, 2021
- Deadly Florida DUI Accident Kills 61-Year-Old Driver of Rare Ferrari
November 3, 2021
- Orlando Sees an Alarming Rise in Motorcycle Accident Fatalities
August 8, 2021
- Violent Car Crash in Pinellas County Kills Two Children
August 1, 2021
- business5I would most definitely recommend James Cunningham for a Personal Injury Attorney
We interviewed 3 different lawyers before we chose Mr. Cunningham. We are glad we did. I felt besides helping us with the needed funeral expenses for my father, he was honest, upfront, and of the highest ethics.
- Jay, a Wrongful Death client0.3