$1.2 Million Recovery for Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Estate of Doe v. XYZ Homes, Inc., Leon County, Florida
Suit against mobile home manufacturer alleged a defect in the design of the mobile home's return air system causing carbon monoxide poisoning and death of minor child.
View More: Personal Injury Success Stories
- Lawsuit Brought Against Daytona Beach Attraction After Fatal Drowning Accident
February 14, 2021
- Daytona Beach Head-On Collision Kills Two Wisconsin Siblings
January 3, 2021
- Pedestrian Laying in Melbourne Roadway Killed by Car
December 2, 2020
- Construction Worker Killed Trying to Stop Traffic in Osceola County
November 13, 2020
- Bicyclist Killed in SUV Accident with Sheriff’s Deputy in Seminole County
November 7, 2020
- business5I would most definitely recommend James Cunningham for a Personal Injury Attorney
We interviewed 3 different lawyers before we chose Mr. Cunningham. We are glad we did. I felt besides helping us with the needed funeral expenses for my father, he was honest, upfront, and of the highest ethics.
- Jay, a Wrongful Death client0.3