$1.2 Million Recovery for Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Estate of Doe v. XYZ Homes, Inc., Leon County, Florida
Suit against mobile home manufacturer alleged a defect in the design of the mobile home's return air system causing carbon monoxide poisoning and death of minor child.
View More: Personal Injury Success Stories
- Kratom Wrongful Death Lawsuits in Florida – What You Need To Know
September 25, 2023
- Orlando Man Killed During Hit-and-Run Crash on Sand Lake Road
August 31, 2023
- Motorcyclist Killed During Three-Vehicle Crash in Flagler County
June 30, 2023
- Lakeland Soccer Player Killed After Car Crashes Into House
June 21, 2023
- Distracted Driver Convicted in Fatal Hernando County Car Crash
June 15, 2023
- business5I would most definitely recommend James Cunningham for a Personal Injury Attorney
We interviewed 3 different lawyers before we chose Mr. Cunningham. We are glad we did. I felt besides helping us with the needed funeral expenses for my father, he was honest, upfront, and of the highest ethics.
- Jay, a Wrongful Death client0.3