Fractures & Burns
Have you suffered a burn injury or fracture injury in a motorcycle accident?
Without a shield of metal surrounding them, motorcyclists are exposed to whatever comes their way in the event of a crash - another vehicle, the harsh pavement, or debris. As a result, even the most insignificant accident can cause a serious injury, such as a burn injury or complex fracture. Attorney James O. Cunningham offers experienced advocacy to motorcycle accident victims, working to recover full compensation for their injuries. Contact us for experienced representation in Central Florida.
Recovering Compensation for Seriously Injured Clients
Mr. Cunningham is experienced representing clients who have suffered serious burn injuries and complex fractures. These injuries often lead to the need for multiple surgeries and medical treatment. Injured individuals may be subject to painful skin graft surgery, rehabilitative therapy and other long-term medical treatment. With the added burden of the loss of income, managing routine finances can become overwhelming. Therefore, we fight to recover compensation for clients who have suffered serious motorcycle burn injuries and fractures, such as:
- Road rash
- Road burn injury
- Spine fracture (causing a spinal cord injury)
- Skull fracture (causing a brain injury)
- Broken toes, legs or arms
- Other broken bones or complex fractures
Many of our clients are motorcycle enthusiasts, weekend riders or out of state visitors who were injured while attending Daytona Beach Bike Week or Biketoberfest. We understand Florida laws involving motorcycle accidents, protective gear and recovery claims. We know what it takes to prepare a successful settlement demand in order to recover full, fair compensation on your behalf.
Contact our Orlando motorcycle accident lawyer to discuss your burn injury or other serious injury claim.
- Crash Between Sedan and Motorcycle Leaves One Dead in Osceola County
September 19, 2020
- Motorcyclist Dies After Collision with Two Pickup Trucks in Volusia County
September 19, 2020
- Fatal Injuries Sustained by Motorcyclist in Lake County Crash
August 6, 2020
- Merritt Island Motorcyclist Killed in T-Bone Crash with Car
August 1, 2020
- Motorcyclist Suffers Fatal Injuries After Polk County Garage Accident
June 16, 2020
- business5Motorcycle Accident
A car turned in front of me causing me to spend 2 days in the hospital with surgery. They had only minimum coverage. My insurance even claimed I had no uninsured motorist coverage. I was sure I was in for a long battle. I had never stayed in the hospital, hired an attorney or met James before. Did some online searching and gave him a call. James came through like a champ. Best phone call I’ve ever made.
- Gordon, a Personal Injury client0.3