In the early 1980's, The Florida Bar began certifying lawyers in the specialty of Civil Trial Law. To become a Board Certified Civil Trial Specialist, a lawyer must have practiced law a minimum of five years, passed a peer review, a comprehensive written examination and demonstrate significant trial experience. As of June 2006, there were fewer than 1,100 Board Certified Civil Trial lawyers in the State of Florida. Additionally, in 2015, Jim became a Charter Fellow of the American College of Board Certified Attorneys as well.
Mr. Cunningham has been recognized as a Board Certified Civil Trial lawyer by the Florida Bar since 1984. Certification is the highest level of recognition by The Florida Bar of the competency and experience of attorneys in the areas of law approved for certification by the Supreme Court of Florida. Mr. Cunningham has also been certified in Civil Trial Advocacy and Civil Pretrial Practice by the National Board of Trial Advocacy since 1985.
Less than 5% of all Florida lawyers are members of the prestigious Bar register of Preeminent Lawyers published by Martindale-HubbellTM - the nation's oldest source for dependable information about members of the legal community. Since 1987, Mr. Cunningham has been a member of the Bar Register of Preeminent Personal injury Attorneys. This rating is reserved for lawyers who demonstrate the highest levels of professional skill, competency and integrity. This rating is a "significant accomplishment - a sign that a lawyer is considered by his or her peers to be at the highest levels of professional excellence."
Serving central Florida clients in Orlando, Daytona Beach, Kissimmee, Melbourne, Titusville, Tavares, Sanford, and Leesburg, including Orange County, Seminole County, Osceola County, Brevard County, and Lake County
- High-Speed Car Crash Claims the Lives of Two Men in Polk County
September 25, 2021
- Orlando Man Severely Injured During Crosswalk Accident Involving Two Vehicles
September 24, 2021
- Palm Harbor Firefighter Severely Injured While Responding to Rear-End Collision
September 22, 2021
- Manatee County Mail Carrier Killed During Deadly Collision with an SUV
September 22, 2021
- Tampa Tractor-Trailer Crash Claims the Life of One Individual on Veterans Expressway
September 20, 2021
- Tennessee Groom Severely Injured During Hit-and-Run Crash in Volusia County
September 16, 2021
- business5Mr. Cunningham is an excellent and knowledgeable attorney.
I would and have recommended Mr. Cunningham as an attorney. I am extremely happy with the service he has provided for me and my family. I will definately use Mr. Cunningham in the future if I ever need an attorney again.
- John, a Personal Injury client0.3