$990,000 Settlement for Minor Injured on Motorcycle, John Doe v. State Farm, Orange County, Florida.
Seventeen year old John Doe was struck on his way to work at a local grocery store by driver insured by State Farm. The initial injuries were serious and resulted in the partial removal of a small portion of the young man's lung. Doctors, however, anticipated a return to full function at the time settlement was reached.
View More: Personal Injury Success Stories
- Two Motorcyclists Die After Crashing in Osceola County
February 14, 2021
- Fatal Orlando Motorcycle Accident on State Road 408 Kills Former Mayor’s Son
January 25, 2021
- Central Florida Facing a Concerning Spike in Severe Motorcycle Accidents
January 24, 2021
- One Motorcyclist Killed, Passenger Badly Injured in Orlando Crash with Car
January 13, 2021
- Thanksgiving Day Motorcycle Accident Kills One in Miami-Dade County
November 28, 2020
- business5Motorcycle Accident
A car turned in front of me causing me to spend 2 days in the hospital with surgery. They had only minimum coverage. My insurance even claimed I had no uninsured motorist coverage. I was sure I was in for a long battle. I had never stayed in the hospital, hired an attorney or met James before. Did some online searching and gave him a call. James came through like a champ. Best phone call I’ve ever made.
- Gordon, a Personal Injury client0.3