$990,000 Settlement for Minor Injured on Motorcycle, John Doe v. State Farm, Orange County, Florida.
Seventeen year old John Doe was struck on his way to work at a local grocery store by driver insured by State Farm. The initial injuries were serious and resulted in the partial removal of a small portion of the young man's lung. Doctors, however, anticipated a return to full function at the time settlement was reached.
View More: Personal Injury Success Stories
- Cocoa Crash Severely Injures Motorcyclist
February 17, 2020
- Marion County Crash Leaves Motorcyclist Dead
February 11, 2020
- Child Killed in Motorcycle Accident in Flagler County
February 1, 2020
- Motorcyclist Dies in New Year’s Eve Crash in Orange County
January 7, 2020
- Motorcyclist Dies in Crash with HART Bus in Tampa
December 22, 2019
- business5Motorcycle Accident
A car turned in front of me causing me to spend 2 days in the hospital with surgery. They had only minimum coverage. My insurance even claimed I had no uninsured motorist coverage. I was sure I was in for a long battle. I had never stayed in the hospital, hired an attorney or met James before. Did some online searching and gave him a call. James came through like a champ. Best phone call I’ve ever made.
- Gordon, a Personal Injury client0.3