$990,000 Settlement for Minor Injured on Motorcycle, John Doe v. State Farm, Orange County, Florida.
Seventeen year old John Doe was struck on his way to work at a local grocery store by driver insured by State Farm. The initial injuries were serious and resulted in the partial removal of a small portion of the young man's lung. Doctors, however, anticipated a return to full function at the time settlement was reached.
View More: Personal Injury Success Stories
- Lake Wales Biker Killed During Rear-End Crash in Polk County
July 11, 2022
- Motorcyclist Killed During a Rear-End Collision in Largo
June 29, 2022
- Memorial Day Rear-End Collision Claims the Life of a Motorcyclist in Titusville
May 31, 2022
- Palm Bay Biker Killed During a Crash With Another Vehicle on U.S. Hwy. 1
May 18, 2022
- 46-Year-Old Biker Killed During a Head-on Collision in Lakeland
April 28, 2022
- business5Motorcycle Accident
A car turned in front of me causing me to spend 2 days in the hospital with surgery. They had only minimum coverage. My insurance even claimed I had no uninsured motorist coverage. I was sure I was in for a long battle. I had never stayed in the hospital, hired an attorney or met James before. Did some online searching and gave him a call. James came through like a champ. Best phone call I’ve ever made.
- Gordon, a Personal Injury client0.3