Osceola County Car Accident Attorneys
If you are like most Americans, you both own a car and drive it frequently, possibly every day. Especially in Florida, where locations are spread across many miles of land and there are so many wonderful things to see and do all across the state, having a car is a necessity. If nothing else, there is a very good chance that you use your car to get to and from work. Most of the time, this situation is perfectly wonderful. Because we use our cars so frequently, they become a sort of second home, and the increased focus on comfort and luxury in car design supports the feeling many of us have that our car is an extension of our living room. The only difference of course being that your living room is not speeding down the road at 70-plus miles per hour.
The statistics might alarm you:
- The year 2015 saw 373,545 car accidents throughout Florida, over 100,000 thousand more than occurred in 2011.
- 159,625 of these accidents resulted in injuries (including TBI, whiplash, concussions, and more) to individuals involved.
- 2,624 of these accidents resulted in death to individuals involved.
If nothing else, they serve the sobering role of making clear just how precarious the situation really is when you are inside of your car. As cautious and safe as you may be, when you are on the road you are also relying on the caution and safety of all the other drivers around you, people who may or may not be concerned for your safety. Reckless drivers quickly transform to deadly drivers, and the victims of these incidents have a long road of recovery ahead of them.
If you have recently been involved in a car accident that has resulted in bodily injury, psychological trauma, property damage, or worse, then you have the right to a legal procedure that will likely aid in the settling of bills, automotive repairs, and the general sense that those responsible are paying for what they have done. Furthermore, residents in Osceola County have waiting to work for them one of the most respected and result-oriented attorneys in the state: Osceola County car accident lawyer James O. Cunningham.
When he began practicing law in 1977, Mr. Cunningham immediately dedicated himself to representing personal injury accident victims in cases where the negligence and irresponsibility of another led to a severe loss in quality of life. His experience representing car accident victims is especially vast, and includes cases such as:
Call 877-FL-INJURY (877-354-6587) today to schedule a free consultation with Mr. Cunningham and his legal team, and let the professionals take care of you.
- Two Trauma Alert Victims after Two Car Crash in Orange County
July 29, 2019
- Orange County Car Crash Results in Fires, Hospitalization, and Fatality
July 23, 2019
- Single Car Crash in Daytona Beach Construction Zone Leaves One Dead
July 20, 2019
- Two-Car Crash Leaves One Dead in DeBary
July 19, 2019
- Medical Emergency Results in Car Crashing Through Orlando Church
July 4, 2019
- business5Walt Disney World Claims Department Employee
“I was involved in a motor vehicle accident where the other driver ran a red light and my car was a total loss. I was referred to James Cunningham due to the fact that our attorney’s have been very impressed with James Cunningham’s work. This fact turned out to be very true as Mr. Cunningham helped me win my case to a full and maximum settlement.”
- a Personal Injury client0.3