Lake County Car Accident Attorneys
Being involved in a car accident can easily become the defining moment of a person's life. Maybe it is because of the unexpectedness of the act. We spend so much of our time in and around cars that we begin to see them as benign objects, as safe as our living rooms, and certainly not a place where we might experience trauma. Or maybe the shock comes from the high level of violence and destruction easily wrought by a car accident. It is only natural that when a massive chunk of metal crashes into something the results are gruesome, but that does nothing to reveal the traumatizing nature of such an experience.
Regardless of the reasons, it is a fact that car accidents are events that imprint themselves on those involved. Unfortunately, this imprinting often takes several forms:
- Firstly, the physical form, whether internal or external (bodily trauma, whiplash, brain injuries, bone fractures, etc.).
- Secondly, the psychological form (a simple way of saying that many people find the act of being in and around cars emotionally difficult after suffering in a car accident).
- Thirdly, the automotive form (repair bills, and, in the worst-case scenario, the need to buy a new car).
These three things all share one element in common: bills. This is the real unspoken villain in most car accident cases, and many people who are able to grapple successfully with the emotional and physical side of things find themselves crushed under the weight of medical bills, recovery bills, and medical bills. All of these things are compounded by the wage loss that often accompanies the loss of a needed vehicle.
For residents of Lake County who have recently been involved in a costly car accident, there is hope. James O. Cunningham, one of Florida's most successful and respected personal injury lawyers, has represented scores of car accident victims in large settlement cases, and the results of these cases have earned him a unique position of respect among the people of our state.
The long list of automobile-related accidents and injuries where Lake County car accident attorney James O. Cunningham fought effectively for restitution includes:
Recovery can be a long a painful process, but it does not need to be crippling. By calling the Law Offices of James O. Cunningham, P.A. today at 877-FL-INJURY (877-354-6587), you can start the judicial process that may lead you safely to recovery.
- Hillsborough County Deputy Dies in Crash Near Tampa
January 14, 2021
- Driver Ejected and Run Over on Osceola County Stretch of I-4
December 13, 2020
- Driver in Winter Garden Crashes After Dangerous Curve in Roadway
December 13, 2020
- Two in Critical Condition After Early Morning Orlando Crash
November 18, 2020
- Two 14-Year-Old Teenagers Killed in Fatal Lake County Car Crash
November 10, 2020
- business5Walt Disney World Claims Department Employee
“I was involved in a motor vehicle accident where the other driver ran a red light and my car was a total loss. I was referred to James Cunningham due to the fact that our attorney’s have been very impressed with James Cunningham’s work. This fact turned out to be very true as Mr. Cunningham helped me win my case to a full and maximum settlement.”
- a Personal Injury client0.3