Orlando premises liability lawyers - Part 2
Two individuals living in the town of Bithlo are recovering from a sudden and aggressive fire that consumed the home in which they were living. Thankfully, both of the people as well as a dog that was living in the home were able to escape safely, but the home itself was declared to be a total loss. It is not known if the individuals were able to pull out any of their personal belongings before the fire consumed them.
On Monday, April 29th, the Orange County Fire Rescue began to receive reports of a fire burning at a location along Jetstream Drive. Fire rescue crews immediately departed from numerous locations throughout Orange County in order to reach the site of the blaze and extinguish the flames before they spread too far. The crews were also unsure of whether or not any individuals were inside of the building they were trying to access, and this likely led to an even greater deal of trepidation on the part of the firefighters making their way across the county.
A plant nursery that officials are claiming had lain abandoned for several years erupted into flames late on the night of Thursday, April 4th, prompting a vast and immediate response from crews with the Orange County Fire Rescue. Statements from officials indicate that the abandoned building was located at 4349 Hiawassee Road and that the first reports of what was happening began to reach emergency personnel sometime around 11:45 at night. It is not clear who first reported on the incident or if these individuals gave the emergency response teams any indication as to what happened to cause a fire in the first place.
Police and other authorities in Orange County are looking into reports that an exploding van is behind a recent fire that took place in Pine Hills on Friday, March 8th, and that resulted in the destruction of a family’s home. Reports from the Orange County Fire Rescue indicated that the incident was reported along the 5000 block of Bonnie Brae Circle sometime on Friday, and that emergency response crews rushed to the scene as soon as the calls began to reach the call center regarding the incident. When they arrived, the firefighters discovered a home as well as two vehicles that were both engulfed in flames. It is believed that seven people total lived in the home at the time of the fire but that at least one of them, a 9-year-old boy, was at school when the incident took place.
Fire investigators working within the city of Orlando are beginning to suspect that a series of fires being lit inside of trash cans are a connected group of incidents rather than numerous independent events. During the course of the past week, it is believed that nine garbage fires were extinguished throughout the Lake Eola Heights area.
A fire that broke out in a home located within Brevard County almost became a devastating blaze on Sunday, December 2nd, and if it was not for the efforts of the Brevard County Fire Rescue crew the incident might have resulted in far more destruction as well as the death of a beloved house pet.
A massive fire inside of an apartment complex within Orange County forced many of the apartment’s residents out of the building and into the street as they watched members of the Orange County Fire Rescue service battle the flames. According to reports from the Orange County Fire Rescue service, the first reports of the incident began to reach emergency call centers at around 1:00 on the morning of Tuesday, November 20th.
A resident of Altamonte Springs narrowly escaped severe injury or death after their home caught fire on Friday, November 2nd. According to a report from the Seminole County Fire Department, the blaze was first reported close to 2:00 in the afternoon. At this time, emergency calls suggested that a fire was either well under way or just beginning at a home located along Hermitage Drive.
A fire that occurred within the city of Rockledge in Brevard County on Saturday, October 20th, resulted in one individual sustaining severe burn injuries. Reports from News 6 that have emerged through conversations with the Rockledge Fire Department stated that the incident was first reported close to midnight on Saturday.
A somewhat triumphant occurrence happened in Orlando this week when a group of epidemiologists working at the Orange County based Florida Department of Health discovered just what has been causing numerous people all over the country to become extremely sick due to a strain of bacteria that appears resistant to antibiotics. According to the news reports, the team working on discovering the origin of the bacteria received a boost to their investigation when they began to notice that all the cases they were investigating possessed one thing in common: each sick person had recently come into contact with puppies at pet store chains.