$1.2 Million Wrongful Death Recovery in Brevard County, Florida
Jim Cunningham represented a Circuit Court judge whose minor daughter was killed when the driver of the van she was riding in lost control causing the van to rollover and the young lady to be ejected. The accident occurred in Georgia as the vehicle was traveling to a church camp in North Carolina.
The defense sought to have Georgia law apply to this cause of action. Georgia law would have severely limited the parents legal rights. The trial judge agreed with attorney Cunningham and applied Florida law to the cause of action even though the accident in Georgia.
The recovery was significantly impacted by the Defendants arguments that if the young lady had been wearing her seatbelt she would not have been ejected and killed.
View More: Personal Injury Success Stories
- Two Trauma Alert Victims after Two Car Crash in Orange County
July 29, 2019
- Orange County Car Crash Results in Fires, Hospitalization, and Fatality
July 23, 2019
- Single Car Crash in Daytona Beach Construction Zone Leaves One Dead
July 20, 2019
- Two-Car Crash Leaves One Dead in DeBary
July 19, 2019
- Medical Emergency Results in Car Crashing Through Orlando Church
July 4, 2019
- business5Walt Disney World Claims Department Employee
“I was involved in a motor vehicle accident where the other driver ran a red light and my car was a total loss. I was referred to James Cunningham due to the fact that our attorney’s have been very impressed with James Cunningham’s work. This fact turned out to be very true as Mr. Cunningham helped me win my case to a full and maximum settlement.”
- a Personal Injury client0.3