$1.5 million dollar recovery, Lake County, Florida, Robert Doe v. XYZ Trucking Company
Robert Doe was a passenger in a truck that collided with semi-tractor trailer in dense fog during the early January 31, 2002. Suit was brought in Lake County, Florida for damages resulting from Plaintiff's leg fractures and an alleged closed head injury.
The Defendants alleged that Plaintiff's injuries were the result of his failure to wear a seat belt and also alleged that the county was negligent for failing to properly maintain the stop sign at the intersection in question.
Plaintiff was not employed on the date of the incident and orthopaedic surgeons were divided on the question of whether the leg fractures he sustained would impair his ability to return to his former occupation as a heavy equipment operator. Similarly, defense experts questioned the validity of test results showing Plaintiff's brain damage from the alleged closed head injury.
James O. Cunningham represented the Plaintiffs and achieved a confidential settlement at mediation in the amount of $1,500,000.
View More: Personal Injury Success Stories
- Florida Turnpike Tractor-Trailer Crash Kills Two Near Boynton Beach
July 25, 2021
- Lakeland Semi-Truck Crash Injures Three, Including Two Florida Officers
March 15, 2021
- Semi-Truck Erupts in Flames on Florida Turnpike in Orange County
December 13, 2020
- Semi Hauling Eggs Overturns on I-4 Near Orlando
October 30, 2020
- Massive Traffic Delays After Semi and Car Collide in Osceola County Toll Booth
October 9, 2020
- business5Walt Disney World Claims Department Employee
“I was involved in a motor vehicle accident where the other driver ran a red light and my car was a total loss. I was referred to James Cunningham due to the fact that our attorney’s have been very impressed with James Cunningham’s work. This fact turned out to be very true as Mr. Cunningham helped me win my case to a full and maximum settlement.”
- a Personal Injury client0.3