$1.5 million dollar recovery, Lake County, Florida, Robert Doe v. XYZ Trucking Company
Robert Doe was a passenger in a truck that collided with semi-tractor trailer in dense fog during the early January 31, 2002. Suit was brought in Lake County, Florida for damages resulting from Plaintiff's leg fractures and an alleged closed head injury.
The Defendants alleged that Plaintiff's injuries were the result of his failure to wear a seat belt and also alleged that the county was negligent for failing to properly maintain the stop sign at the intersection in question.
Plaintiff was not employed on the date of the incident and orthopaedic surgeons were divided on the question of whether the leg fractures he sustained would impair his ability to return to his former occupation as a heavy equipment operator. Similarly, defense experts questioned the validity of test results showing Plaintiff's brain damage from the alleged closed head injury.
James O. Cunningham represented the Plaintiffs and achieved a confidential settlement at mediation in the amount of $1,500,000.
View More: Personal Injury Success Stories
- Teen Says Phone Distraction Led to Fatal Flagler County Crash
May 11, 2020
- Semi-Truck Driver Injured After Truck Overturns in Polk County
May 2, 2020
- Multiple Trucks Collide in Fatal St. Cloud Crash
April 11, 2020
- Orange County Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer Closes Portion of SR 528
March 10, 2020
- Fire on I-4 in Orlando Involving Truck Carrying Frozen Food
March 3, 2020
- business5Walt Disney World Claims Department Employee
“I was involved in a motor vehicle accident where the other driver ran a red light and my car was a total loss. I was referred to James Cunningham due to the fact that our attorney’s have been very impressed with James Cunningham’s work. This fact turned out to be very true as Mr. Cunningham helped me win my case to a full and maximum settlement.”
- a Personal Injury client0.3