Significant Recovery For Victim Of Motorcycle Accident
On June 1, 2004, Henry Doe was driving home from work when a pick-up truck pulled out in front of Henry blocking his lane of travel. As a result, Henry had to lay his motorcycle down on the pavement which resulted in a collision with the pavement and the pick up truck.
The accident caused Henry suffer numerous lacerations, abrasions and a left knee tibial spine avulsion fracture. The insurance company representing the driver of the truck defended the claim on the grounds that Henry was speeding. An accident reconstruction expert hired by Mr. Cunningham established that even though Henry was going faster that the posted speed limit the accident was unavoidable. The experts report established that even if Henry had been driving at the posted speed limit, there was not enough time or room for Henry to stop and avoid the collision at the point that the truck pulled out into Henry's lane of travel.
In October of 2006, an out-of-court settlement of Henry's bodily injury claim was reached for more than $400,000 and most of his settlement proceeds were placed in a structure settlement which will offer Henry financial protection for life.
View More: Personal Injury Success Stories
- Deltona Biker Dies After a Head-on Collision with a Pickup Truck in Volusia County
October 12, 2021
- 37-Year-Old Bicyclist Killed During Accident with Speeding Motorcycle in Orlando
September 27, 2021
- Polk County Motorcycle Crash Kills 30-Year-Old Biker from Bartow
September 9, 2021
- 16-Year-Old Biker from Deltona Killed During T-Bone Collision in Volusia County
September 1, 2021
- Rear-End Collision Kills 31-Year-Old Motorcyclist in Daytona Beach
June 22, 2021
- business5Motorcycle Accident
A car turned in front of me causing me to spend 2 days in the hospital with surgery. They had only minimum coverage. My insurance even claimed I had no uninsured motorist coverage. I was sure I was in for a long battle. I had never stayed in the hospital, hired an attorney or met James before. Did some online searching and gave him a call. James came through like a champ. Best phone call I’ve ever made.
- Gordon, a Personal Injury client0.3