Daytona Beach Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
If you are a victim of a motorcycle accident, depending on the circumstances of the accident, you may be entitled to financial compensation for your injuries, past and future medical treatment, loss of wages and more. Unfortunately, other involved parties, namely the insurance company of the other driver, will do everything they can to prevent you from getting the compensation you are due. This is why working with an experienced Florida motorcycle accident lawyer is advantageous to your claim.
The main advantage of working with a Volusia County motorcycle accident attorney is that he or she brings to the table a keen understanding of the significance of your injuries and knowledge of how the compensation system should apply to your unique case. In particular, a lawyer has experience in ensuring motorcycle accident victims receive all forms of compensation available, including the following:
- Medical treatment for all of your injuries.
- Future medical care required for ongoing treatment.
- Medical care for any future injuries resulting from the original motorcycle accident injury.
- Repair or replacement of your motorcycle.
- Outstanding medical bills.
- Lost wages due to not being able to work.
- Pain and suffering.
Although there is no exact science to the amount of compensation you will receive, having an experienced motorcycle accident attorney on your team will strengthen your case during settlement negotiations. Typically, motorcycle settlement amounts range anywhere from thousands to even several thousands of dollars, depending on such factors as the severity of your injuries, medical expenses, any lost wages involved, emotional stress, the need for rehabilitation and insurance coverage. In addition, in the case that you are unable to reach a settlement, an experienced motorcycle attorney will be essential in preparing for a jury trial.
Perhaps the number one advantage of working with an experienced Daytona Beach motorcycle accident attorney is that it lets you rest assured that your rights are being protected. After all, the last thing you want to do is worry about legal documents, insurance companies and trying to understand the complexities of the compensation system.
If you have been in a Daytona Beach motorcycle accident, call the Law Offices of James O. Cunningham, P.A. at 386-243-4994 for your free initial consultation.
- Motorcyclist Ejected From Bike During Fatal Polk County Crash
August 11, 2023
- 58-Year-Old Motorcyclist Killed During Crash Near DeLand
August 9, 2023
- Motorcyclist Killed During Rear-End Crash on County Road 44A
July 4, 2023
- Orange City Motorcyclist Severely Injured During Crash on S.R. 100
May 30, 2023
- Motorcyclist Killed During Crash with Pickup in Osceola County
May 22, 2023
- business5Motorcycle Accident
A car turned in front of me causing me to spend 2 days in the hospital with surgery. They had only minimum coverage. My insurance even claimed I had no uninsured motorist coverage. I was sure I was in for a long battle. I had never stayed in the hospital, hired an attorney or met James before. Did some online searching and gave him a call. James came through like a champ. Best phone call I’ve ever made.
- Gordon, a Personal Injury client0.3