Cocoa Cruise Ship Accidents
If you or a loved one has been injured in a cruise ship accident, you are entitled to compensation for your injuries. Unfortunately, receiving this compensation is a challenging and complex process that involves many unique legal issues. This is why it is essential that you consult the expertise of an experienced Cocoa cruise ship accident attorney.
When meeting with your cruise ship accident attorney, you should be sure to discuss the following issues:
- Your Injuries: Outline in detail all of your injuries and bring any medical records you may have.
- Where: With cruise ship injuries, jurisdiction is often an issue. Depending on where the cruise ship is registered could affect where you are allowed to file your cruise ship accident claim. For instance, if the cruise ship has a Bahamas registration, then you will likely have to file your claim in accordance to Bahaman law. More so, if the accident occurred while in international waters, maritime law could be applicable. Be sure to provide your attorney with any information you may have relating to the cruise ship and its route.
- How: When talking with your attorney, be sure to provide a detailed overview of how your injuries occurred. This is essential in determining who is responsible for your cruise ship accident injuries. Since cruise companies operate under a complex corporate structure, you may have to file your claim against the cruise ship owner, the cruise operator or the travel agent – or a combination of the above. Your cruise ship accident attorney will be able to advise you on the best strategy.
- When: Most cruise tickets come with a strict time limitation on how long you have to file a claim for any injuries sustained while on the cruise. Bring your cruise ticket to your attorney, including all the fine print documentation as this will show what restrictions may be in place.
Since 1977, James Cunningham has been helping Cocoa cruise ship accident victims receive justice and fair compensation. To ensure you get the compensation you deserve for your cruise ship accident injuries, contact the Law Offices of James O. Cunningham, P.A., at 321-757-1373 for a free initial consultation.
Types of Cruise Ship Accidents & Injuries
- St. Pete Pedestrian Severely Injured During Accident with PSTA Bus
February 3, 2023
- Rear-End Collision Near Disney World Congests Traffic for Hours
February 2, 2023
- Suspect Arrested a Year Later for Hit-and-Run with Teen Skateboarder
January 31, 2023
- Pickup Truck Crash in Lakeland Kills 51-Year-Old Driver
January 30, 2023
- Engine Breaks Off Vehicle During Multi-Car Crash in Kissimmee
January 27, 2023
- Head-On Crash in Deltona Kills 48-Year-Old SUV Passenger
January 25, 2023
- business5Mr. Cunningham is an excellent and knowledgeable attorney.
I would and have recommended Mr. Cunningham as an attorney. I am extremely happy with the service he has provided for me and my family. I will definately use Mr. Cunningham in the future if I ever need an attorney again.
- John, a Personal Injury client0.3