Cruise Ship Accidents: Burn Injuries
As you’re packing your bags and getting ready to take the cruise ship vacation of a lifetime, the last thing on your mind is preparing for potential accidents. But just like any other form of travel, accidents do happen on cruise ships. When the unfortunate does happen, it is good to have a basic understanding of your legal right to compensation.
With their high-tech electronics, numerous kitchens and thousands of passengers, fires are a surprisingly common occurrence on cruise ships. Although most fires are small and contained, they can quickly escalate into a serious situation. When a fire occurs on a cruise ship, the situation is even more serious due to the limited ability to exit the area and the high capacity crowds. This is why one common cruise ship accident is burn injuries.Burn injuries are extremely painful, both physically and emotionally. More so, the medical costs associated with treating common burn injuries can be astronomical, sometimes requiring extensive hospitalization and ongoing reconstructive surgeries and rehabilitation.
If you or a loved one has suffered from a cruise ship burn injury, you are likely legally entitled to compensation for your injuries. More often than not cruise ship fires are the result of the cruise ship’s negligence or a member of the crew’s reckless behavior. When this is the case, you are entitled to compensation. Of course following a burn injury, the first thing to do is seek immediate medical treatment. Immediately following this, you should contact an attorney specializing in cruise ship accidents and, in particular, cruise ship burn injuries. They will be able to help you get the compensation you deserve, including:
- Medical treatment for all of your injuries
- Future medical care required for ongoing treatment
- Medical care for any future injuries resulting from the original motorcycle accident injury
- Outstanding medical bills
- Loss wages due to not being able to work
- Pain and suffering
Since 1977, James Cunningham has been helping cruise ship accident victims receive justice and fair compensation for their overboard accident injuries. To ensure you get the compensation you deserve for your cruise ship accident injuries, contact the Law Offices of James O. Cunningham, P.A., at 877-FL-INJURY (877-354-6587) for a free initial consultation.
Types of Cruise Ship Accidents & Injuries
- Three People Killed and One Injured in Miami Beach Boating Accident
April 25, 2019
- Daytona Beach Man and Mother Killed in Easter Weekend Motorcycle Accident
April 22, 2019
- SUV Struck by SunRail Train After Attempting to Speed Across Tracks
April 15, 2019
- Two Dead, Two Injured After Ford Rolls Over Toyota in Orange County
April 15, 2019
- Orange County Resident Dies after Crashing into S.R. 528 Median
April 14, 2019
- Man Killed when Helicopter Makes Emergency Landing on Road Near Tampa
April 8, 2019
- business5Mr. Cunningham is an excellent and knowledgeable attorney.
I would and have recommended Mr. Cunningham as an attorney. I am extremely happy with the service he has provided for me and my family. I will definately use Mr. Cunningham in the future if I ever need an attorney again.
- John, a Personal Injury client0.3