Lake Wales Personal Injury Attorneys
In the days and weeks following a devastating personal injury, it is hard to know what to do, where to put your time so that you are working towards recovery and a reconstruction of the life you had before the incident occurred. Unfortunately, due to the wide-reaching destructive power of accidents resulting in personal injury, a decent recovery is often impeded by:
- Wage Loss
- Psychological Trauma
- Medical & Recovery Bills
- Property Damage
- Other types of losses and financial constraints.
It is precisely because of these concerns that Lake Wales personal injury attorney James O. Cunningham began practicing law, and it is for the victims of traumatizing accidents that he has appeared in court where he has used his prodigious skills and legal insight to successfully represent clients in cases like:
By considering Mr. Cunningham and his legal team, you are making the best choice for your recovery after the incident itself. More than just an attorney, he is a man who wants to make sure that victims are not left with crippling debt and outstanding bills to pay when they should be recuperating.
Fighting for Lake Wales Residents Since 1977
As his stellar record indicates, James O. Cunningham is a Polk County lawyer who cares deeply about the best interests of his clients. For individuals affected by accidents, Mr. Cunningham may be your best option for recovery of losses and financial reimbursement for any and all medical, automotive, and wage related damages experienced. His legal acumen and diligence has led him to represent clients suffering from auto-related accidents like:
Acting quickly is essential in all cases related to automobiles as the ability to document when certain injures and damages occurred is essential to receiving full financial reimbursement for them. Call 877-FL-INJURY (877-354-6587) today to speak with a member of our legal team, and arrange an absolutely free consultation with Mr. Cunningham himself. With your suit underway, recovery will be that much closer.
- New Port Richey Man Killed While Crossing Rowan Road in a Motorized Wheelchair
October 16, 2021
- Three-Car Crash in Marion County Kills 56-Year-Old SUV Driver
October 15, 2021
- Kissimmee Man Killed During Rear-End Collision with Tractor-Trailer on I-4
October 13, 2021
- Deltona Biker Dies After a Head-on Collision with a Pickup Truck in Volusia County
October 12, 2021
- Teen Driver in Tampa Arrested for Head-On Collision with Off-Duty Officer
October 11, 2021
- Florida Trooper Almost Killed During a Three-Car Collision in Palm Beach County
October 10, 2021
- business5Mr. Cunningham is an excellent and knowledgeable attorney.
I would and have recommended Mr. Cunningham as an attorney. I am extremely happy with the service he has provided for me and my family. I will definately use Mr. Cunningham in the future if I ever need an attorney again.
- John, a Personal Injury client0.3