Rig Mod V.2 E-cigarette
A Naples man was severely injured this past fall when an E-cigarette he had been using for approximately three months suddenly exploded in his face. The ‘Rig Mod V.2’ E-cigarette involved in the accident was purchased from a local Naples electronic cigarette supplier. According to the victim, the electronic cigarettes burst into flames one day in October, causing him to inhale the flames and the searing hot fumes. The 21-year-old was transported to the burn unit at Kendall Regional Medical Center where he underwent extensive treatment for his injuries.