Fort Meade Car Accident Attorneys
Most of us own a car. Most of us also use this car every day. The reasons are numerous and include such things as:
- Transportation to work
- Shopping excursions
- Family vacations
- School functions
- Transportation to leisure activities
Simply put, our vehicles are an integral part of our lives, and every year American's spend countless hours in their cars. Because of this, we often forget just how deadly cars can be.
When you are out on the road, it is not only your own attentiveness and responsibility that matters. Around you are hundreds, possibly thousands, of other drivers, and as soon as you get on the road you are relying on these other drivers to be as careful as you are. Fortunately, most of them are. Unfortunately, it only takes one irresponsible driver - or even a normally responsible driver during one thoughtless moment - to cause a life-changing and destructive accident.
If you are in the aftermath of just such an incident, you are likely dealing with a number of known consequences as well as a number of unknown consequences. In the known category are things like:
- Property damage
- Immediate physical injuries
These alone are difficult to bear, but then there are the unknown variables things like:
- Potential wage loss due to an inability to travel to/from work
- Medical complications due to both noticed and unnoticed injuries
- Psychological trauma
Many people in just such situations find themselves feeling completely overwhelmed and alone, and it is hard to know just where to turn. Fortunately for Polk County residents, there is an easy solution: the Law Offices of James O. Cunningham, P.A. Since 1977, Mr. Cunningham has been helping the victims of incidents like car accidents receive the compensation and reparations they deserve. His experience and expertise in representing those suffering from personal injury and automobile-related accidents is wide ranging and includes:
The longer you wait to begin legal proceedings after suffering in a car accident, the harder it becomes to receive the complete financial restitution you deserve. By contacting Fort Meade car accident attorney James O. Cunningham today at 877-FL-INJURY (877-354-6587), you can schedule a completely free consultation with Mr. Cunningham, discuss the particulars of your case.
- Tampa Tractor-Trailer Crash Claims the Life of One Individual on Veterans Expressway
September 20, 2021
- Tennessee Groom Severely Injured During Hit-and-Run Crash in Volusia County
September 16, 2021
- Two Teenagers Killed, Two Seriously Injured During Pickup Truck Crash in Osteen
September 15, 2021
- Deadly Pickup Truck Crash Kills 24-Year-Old Tampa Resident
September 14, 2021
- Orlando Man Killed During T-bone Car Crash in Central Florida
September 13, 2021
- Two Orange County High School Students Struck by SUV on Goldenrod Road
September 10, 2021
- business5Mr. Cunningham is an excellent and knowledgeable attorney.
I would and have recommended Mr. Cunningham as an attorney. I am extremely happy with the service he has provided for me and my family. I will definately use Mr. Cunningham in the future if I ever need an attorney again.
- John, a Personal Injury client0.3