flesh-eating bacteria death | Orlando Accident & Injury Blog
An investigation is underway into the death of a Universal Orlando employee who was consumed by a flesh-eating bacteria over the course of several weeks towards the end of August. The individual, who is survived by his wife and two children, first noticed a problem during the middle of the month, when he began to experience flu-like symptoms. The initial response of the individual was to call a medical hotline, where they were told that they did indeed have the flu. When the symptoms didn’t subside, the individual went to the emergency room.