Port Orange Personal Injury
The Lawyer of Choice for Personal Injury in Port Orange
Accidents and injuries happen. They are an unfortunate part of life, and sometimes we need to understand that there is nothing we can do about them. However, it is often the case than an accident and the resulting injuries were due to negligence and irresponsibility, and in these cases it is impossible to just move forward. If you or a loved one has experienced such an accident, Port Orange personal injury lawyer James O. Cunningham is here to help.
For over four decades, Mr. Cunningham has been one of the leading personal injury attorneys in the state, and his legal representation has been highly sought after in such cases as:
Experiencing a personal injury can easily be one of the most destructively life-changing experiences of a person’s life. Add to this the additional medical costs and loss of wages due to recovery time and the ordeal becomes nearly impossible to manage. With us working for you, you will gain the energy of a team whose competence has allowed many individuals a quick return to a fulfilling life.
Port Orange Auto Accident Attorney
Florida’s rate of automobile accidents is one of the highest in the country, and there are few things more capable of causing irreparable harm to an individual and a family than a negligent driver behind the wheel of a car. Our firm's experience in Volusia County automobile accidents include:
A car accident is an especially difficult experience because it often includes the loss of a necessary vehicle as well as the bodily and psychological damage done to the victims. If you or a loved one has recently been involved in an auto accident, call the Law Offices of James O. Cunningham, P.A. today at 877-FL-INJURY (877-354-6587) for a free consultation and begin the healing process today.
- Chain-Reaction Collision in Seminole County Injures Six Motorists
October 25, 2021
- Orange County Pedestrian Killed During Early Morning Hit-and-Run Accident
October 19, 2021
- New Port Richey Man Killed While Crossing Rowan Road in a Motorized Wheelchair
October 16, 2021
- Three-Car Crash in Marion County Kills 56-Year-Old SUV Driver
October 15, 2021
- Kissimmee Man Killed During Rear-End Collision with Tractor-Trailer on I-4
October 13, 2021
- Deltona Biker Dies After a Head-on Collision with a Pickup Truck in Volusia County
October 12, 2021
- business5Mr. Cunningham is an excellent and knowledgeable attorney.
I would and have recommended Mr. Cunningham as an attorney. I am extremely happy with the service he has provided for me and my family. I will definately use Mr. Cunningham in the future if I ever need an attorney again.
- John, a Personal Injury client0.3