Oviedo Car Accident Attorneys
Located in eastern Seminole County, the city of Oviedo is known to contain some of the most historic landmarks in all of central Florida. The historic downtown district is lined with many of the same buildings today that were constructed between the end of the 19th and early 20th century. The Nelson and Company Historic District, the R.W. Estes Celery Company Precooler Historic District, the First Methodist Church of Oviedo, and several houses in Oviedo are listed in the National Register of Historic Places, and the nearby Oviedo Mall features murals of historic areas along with pictures of early European and African-American settlers in the area.
In addition to being a major attraction for history buffs, Oviedo also appeals to nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts. The Black Hammock Adventures takes tourists on traditional airboat rides through the famous Florida bayous, the Cross Seminole Trail offers a picturesque way to bike, skate, or walk through town, and the Lukas Butterfly Encounter is the perfect stop for families with young children.
Whether you are a visitor or a resident of Florida, taking a day trip to one of the greater Orlando area's charming and historic districts can be a great way to escape the noise and hustle of the big city. But even in small and uncrowded towns, car accidents are still a likely occurrence and many times the shock that comes with being involved in an accident leaves victims wondering what they should do next.
If you were injured in a car accident in Seminole County or elsewhere in Central Florida, Oviedo car accident attorney James O. Cunningham can help. With more than 30 years of experience helping Florida accident victims receive compensation for their injuries and losses, we are here to provide insight, guidance, and results following an accident. Our compassionate and knowledgeable personal injury attorneys have experience handling auto accidents that involve:
Many times these accidents can lead to traumatizing and debilitating injuries, and we are here to make sure you receive fair compensation to cover:
- Current and future medical expenses
- Loss of current and future earnings
- Permanent disability or disfigurement
- Emotional pain and suffering
- Property damage and deductibles
- and more…
If a recent car accident in Florida has you looking for answers to your legal questions, call us today at 877-FL-INJURY (877-354-6587) for a free initial consultation.
- Florida Turnpike Tractor-Trailer Crash Kills Two Near Boynton Beach
July 25, 2021
- Tampa Officials Searching for Howard Frankland Bridge Hit-and-Run Suspect
July 24, 2021
- Married Couple Killed in Tragic Central Florida Hit-and-Run Collision
July 22, 2021
- Plant City Teen Confesses to Deadly Polk County Hit-and-Run Accident
July 22, 2021
- Ocala Teenager Killed in Marion County Multi-Vehicle Pileup
July 21, 2021
- Brevard County DUI Accident Kills 48-Year-Old Titusville Resident
July 19, 2021
- business5Mr. Cunningham is an excellent and knowledgeable attorney.
I would and have recommended Mr. Cunningham as an attorney. I am extremely happy with the service he has provided for me and my family. I will definately use Mr. Cunningham in the future if I ever need an attorney again.
- John, a Personal Injury client0.3