Victory Casino Cruise Ship Accidents
Accidents happen – and cruise ships are no exception. Every year injuries and, in some cases, deaths happen while enjoying a cruise vacation. Often times these injuries are the result of the cruise ship’s negligence.
When, for example, you are on a Victory Casino Cruise, the cruise company has a responsibility to ensure your safety and well-being. This includes such things as providing adequate security, maintaining all public areas, properly cleaning swimming pools, and providing clear warnings of any potential risks.
Examples of Victory Casino Ship Injuries & Accidents
When Victory Casino Cruises fail to perform responsibly, and this failure causes your injury, then you have the legal right to seek compensation from them.
According to the law, you could possibly be compensated for:
- Assistance with outstanding medical bills
- Medical treatment for all of your injuries
- Future medical care
- Loss wages due to not being able to work
- Pain and suffering
Although you may have the legal right to receive compensation for your cruise ship accident injuries, Victory Casino Cruises won’t make the process easy. For example, you will most likely be required to file your lawsuit in the jurisdiction where the cruise ship company is registered or has its headquarters. As Victory Casino Cruises is located in Port Canaveral, Florida, you may be required to file your claim for compensation there.
For this reason, you need to work with a Florida qualified attorney to represent you in your claim against Victory Casino Cruises. More so, because of the unique nature of cruise ship accident claims, it is advised that you seek the services of an experienced cruise ship accident attorney, who will be able to examine your claim and your injuries and develop a legal strategy best suited for your unique situation.
Since 1977, James Cunningham has been helping Victory Casino Cruise Ship accident victims receive justice and fair compensation. To ensure you get the compensation you deserve for your Florida cruise ship accident injuries, contact the Law Offices of James O. Cunningham, P.A., at 877-FL-INJURY (877-354-6587) for a free initial consultation.
- Orlando Motorcyclist Killed in Early Morning Hit-and-Run Collision with SUV
October 18, 2020
- Wiegand Family Moving Forward with Royal Caribbean Wrongful Death Lawsuit
October 17, 2020
- Florida DHSMV Indicates a Recent Rise in Orlando Car Accidents
October 15, 2020
- Motorcyclist Killed in Marion County Collision with Dump Truck on State Road 40
October 13, 2020
- St. Cloud Crossing Guard Seriously Injured in Near-Fatal Crosswalk Collision
October 12, 2020
- Orlando Style Magazine Selects James O. Cunningham as the Orlando Personal Injury Attorney of the Year
October 9, 2020
- business5Mr. Cunningham is an excellent and knowledgeable attorney.
I would and have recommended Mr. Cunningham as an attorney. I am extremely happy with the service he has provided for me and my family. I will definately use Mr. Cunningham in the future if I ever need an attorney again.
- John, a Personal Injury client0.3