Melbourne Car Accident Attorneys
Home to attractions such as Brevard Zoo, Space Coast Stadium, The Liberty Bell Memorial Museum, Foosaner Art Museum, and two world-class golf resorts, the city of Melbourne, Florida. has something for everyone. Their historic downtown area provides ever increasing entertainment options and unique retail choices and their impressive Parks & Recreation Department (which has established more than 30 parks across the city) make the city one of the best places in Florida to live, work and raise a family. Serving as the economic engine of Brevard County, Melbourne is also known for containing several defense and technology companies with a high concentration of high-tech workers.
However, amongst all the amusement and opportunities provided by the city of Melbourne and other communities surrounding the greater Orlando area are several automobile and other types of dangerous accidents each and every day. While every auto accident is different, resulting in differing levels of damages, injuries and losses, most auto accidents are caused by another driver's negligence or reckless behavior. Common acts of negligence that lead to car accidents include:
- Driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Texting and other forms of distracted driving
- Driving while fatigued
- Aggressive driving behaviors
- Speeding, failing to yield, and violating other traffic laws
- Violating traffic signals
- Failing to properly maintain a vehicle
- Failing to yield the right of way
- Following too closely behind a vehicle
- Running a stop light or stop sign
- Unsafe lane changes
Even when an act of negligence in an accident seems obvious, assigning fault in a legal case is not always an easy task. After seeking prompt medical attention following a car accident, it's important to contact an experienced car accident attorney in the area who will have experience working with local laws and officials. This is a crucial step for receiving the best investigation of your case and the most compensation for your injuries and losses.
If you were injured in a car accident in Brevard County or anywhere in Florida, Melbourne car accident lawyer James O. Cunningham can help. We've been representing both residents and visitors in Florida for more than 30 years and expanded into 15 locations across central Florida. Our personal injury attorneys understand not only the rules of the road, but we also work on a regular basis with investigators and/or experts to determine answers to complex scientific and/or engineering questions that can form the underlying cause of an accident. Our Lawyers are experienced handling car crash cases and auto accident losses involving:
If a recent accident in Florida has you searching for answers to your legal questions, contact us today at 877-FL-INJURY (877-354-6587) for a free initial consultation.
- Engine Breaks Off Vehicle During Multi-Car Crash in Kissimmee
January 27, 2023
- Head-On Crash in Deltona Kills 48-Year-Old SUV Passenger
January 25, 2023
- DUI Hit-and-Run Suspect Crashes into Local Dentist’s Office in Ocala
January 25, 2023
- One Dead, Several Injured After Multi-Vehicle Crash in Charlotte County
January 24, 2023
- Kissimmee Man Killed During Motorcycle Accident in Orange County
January 23, 2023
- Head-On Car Crash Kills Two on State Road 60 in Osceola County
January 20, 2023
- business5Mr. Cunningham is an excellent and knowledgeable attorney.
I would and have recommended Mr. Cunningham as an attorney. I am extremely happy with the service he has provided for me and my family. I will definately use Mr. Cunningham in the future if I ever need an attorney again.
- John, a Personal Injury client0.3