Bartow Car Accident Attorneys
Located 40 miles east of Tampa and 60 miles southwest of Orlando, the city of Bartow, Florida is strategically located at the intersection of U.S. Highway 98 and State Road 60. Though the town has been eclipsed in population by other cities in Polk County, it still remains the county seat and hundreds of government and private business employees commute to Bartow daily. But the city, also known as "City of Oaks and Azaleas," doesn't just draw government officials and businessmen. The city contains many historic homes built in the late 19th and 20th centuries and their distinct Southern heritage, rich history and natural beauty draws many tourists and visitors every year.
However, being located between two major metro areas and at the intersection of two major highways does make Bartow a place where auto accidents frequently occur, and our Lakeland and Winter Haven offices are nearby to help.
If you were injured in a car accident in Bartow, or elsewhere in Polk County, it's important to seek medical attention right away. After that, the second step is to seek legal counsel from an experienced personal injury attorney.
The focal point of every auto accident is determining fault, or who is to blame for a car accident, and it's important that the investigation process begins as early as possible. Determining fault is not always a clear-cut issue and there are several factors that go into determining fault, including:
- Driving habits such as speeding, abrupt lane changes or tailgating
- Driving with broken or faulty equipment
- Distracted driving
- Driving while under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Dangerous roads or intersections
Even when fault is proven beyond a doubt, receiving compensation for damages or injuries can be a hassle. Our dedicated attorneys in Polk County know that determining fault can be a very complicated issue and we are here to assist you receive fair compensation for your injuries and damages following an auto accident. Bartow car accident attorney James O. Cunningham has also helped personal and commercial drivers recover compensation for lost wages, emotional damages, hospital fees, and more following:
If you were injured in an auto accident, call the Law Offices of James O. Cunningham, P.A. today at 877-FL-INJURY (877-354-6587) for a free initial consultation.
- Florida Family Awarded Millions in Kratom Wrongful Death Lawsuit
September 22, 2023
- Orlando Man Killed During Hit-and-Run Crash on Sand Lake Road
August 31, 2023
- Two Killed When Emergency Helicopter Crashes in Pompano Beach
August 29, 2023
- Two People Killed, One Injured During Multi-Vehicle Crash in Ocala
August 28, 2023
- Twenty-Year-Old Driver Arrested for Deadly Polk County T-Bone Crash
August 25, 2023
- Driver and Dog Die During T-Bone Crash in Tarpon Springs
August 23, 2023
- business5Mr. Cunningham is an excellent and knowledgeable attorney.
I would and have recommended Mr. Cunningham as an attorney. I am extremely happy with the service he has provided for me and my family. I will definately use Mr. Cunningham in the future if I ever need an attorney again.
- John, a Personal Injury client0.3