Mascotte Car Accident Lawyers
Located in the heart of Lake County and surrounded by rolling hills that include more than 1,000 named lakes, the city of Mascotte, Fl. attracts bird watchers, golfers, kayakers and canoers, and many other outdoor enthusiasts. The surrounding Lake County area is known for its family friendly agritourism and ecotourism activities such as farm tours and U-pick farms, numerous hiking and biking trails, airboat tours and guided fishing. It is an outdoor lover's paradise with options for all ages. In addition, the area also attracts horse lovers from around the globe, as Lake County is home to both the world's oldest Arabian horse farm and a 400-acre equestrian resort with the world's largest collection of antique carriages and equine artifacts. Experienced riders will enjoy a ride along the numerous lakefront trails or an adventurous trek over a forest path. Riding lessons along guided trails offers the most breathtaking views of Lake County from horseback, where even novice riders can get the experience of a lifetime.
While you may think that falling off a horse or getting lost in the wilderness are the worst things that could happen while visiting Mascotte or another city in Lake County, the likelihood of being injured in a car accident are much greater. Located only a short distance from Orlando's busy metro areas and crossed by highly traveled and congested roadways make Lake County a very likely place to get into an accident, and if it does you deserve the best legal representation central Florida has to offer.
Over the last 30 years, Mascotte car accident attorney James O. Cunningham has helped thousands of residents and visitors of Florida obtain fair settlements and favorable verdicts following automobile accidents of all kinds, including:
James O. Cunningham and his team of personal injury attorneys know how to investigate accident scenes, interview witnesses and build strong cases that lead to results. It is through our success over the last 30 years that we have been able to expand our Orlando-based office into 15 locations across central Florida, including Lake County. If you were injured in a car accident in the greater Orlando area, contact us today at 877-FL-INJURY (877-354-6587). We have the knowledge and skill to help you get the compensation you need and deserve for:
- Current and future medical expenses
- Loss of current and future earnings
- Permanent disability or disfigurement
- Emotional pain and suffering
- Property damage and deductibles
- …and more
- Driver Charged with DUI Manslaughter for Role in Fatal Lakeland Semi Collision
January 17, 2021
- Pedestrian Dies After Being Struck by Multiple Cars in Orlando
January 14, 2021
- Hillsborough County Deputy Dies in Crash Near Tampa
January 14, 2021
- Winter Park Cyclist Dies After Being Struck by Numerous Cars
January 13, 2021
- One Motorcyclist Killed, Passenger Badly Injured in Orlando Crash with Car
January 13, 2021
- Hyundai Issues Another Round of Recalls for Their Popular Tucson SUV Model
January 10, 2021
- business5Mr. Cunningham is an excellent and knowledgeable attorney.
I would and have recommended Mr. Cunningham as an attorney. I am extremely happy with the service he has provided for me and my family. I will definately use Mr. Cunningham in the future if I ever need an attorney again.
- John, a Personal Injury client0.3