South Daytona Car Accident Attorneys
For most Americans, our cars are our second homes. Every day, we use them to get to and from work, as transportation for our families, for shopping trips and vacations. Because of our cars, we can travel what were previously unthinkable distances in minutes, and we can do it comfortably, ensconced in a controllable climate.
However, it only takes a fraction of a moment before this idyllic space can become a nightmare. In the wrong hands, a car quickly transforms into an object of terror, destruction, and potentially death. Consider the facts:
- In 2015 there were a total of 373,545 reported car accidents in Florida.
- Out of these crashes, 159,625 resulted in injuries.
- 2,624 of these crashes resulted in fatalities.
The numbers are not comforting, and every year they get higher and higher (in 2011 there were only 229,210 reported car accidents). Along with the initial trauma experienced by those involved in a car accident, there are the residual and growing obstacles faced by the victims. Most people involved in even a non-fatal car accident face such problems as:
- Medical complications due to whiplash
- Automotive damage repair costs
- Bills related to physical recovery
- Wage loss
Fortunately for residents of Volusia County, James O. Cunningham is only a phone call away.
One of the state's preeminent personal injury lawyers, James O. Cunningham has been carving a prestigious name for himself since 1977 as the defender of victims. His legal expertise cuts a wide swath through the varieties of car-related accidents, and it includes such cases as:
The longer you postpone legal action after suffering in a car accident, the more difficult it becomes to trace all future complications back to the incident in question. This means that it is especially important to seek expert representation as soon as possible. South Daytona car accident lawyer James O. Cunningham here to help, and to make the process as simple as possible Mr. Cunningham offers completely free initial consultations for those who want to discuss the particulars of their case.
By calling 877-FL-INJURY (877-354-6587), you can begin reconstructing the life you were living up until the irresponsibility and negligence of another person shattered it.
- Deadly Two-Car Crash in Marion County Kills Summerfield Man on U.S. 441
April 18, 2021
- Kissimmee Man Killed in Head-on Collision on Winter Garden Vineland Road
April 13, 2021
- AAA Releases Results of Study into Florida Wrong-Way Collisions
April 12, 2021
- New York Federal Judge Killed in Boca Raton Hit-and-Run Crash
April 11, 2021
- Toddler Severely Injured During Pinellas County Motorcycle Crash
April 11, 2021
- 18-Year-Old Killed in Hit-and-Run Crash on S.R. 408 Near Orlando
April 8, 2021
- business5Mr. Cunningham is an excellent and knowledgeable attorney.
I would and have recommended Mr. Cunningham as an attorney. I am extremely happy with the service he has provided for me and my family. I will definately use Mr. Cunningham in the future if I ever need an attorney again.
- John, a Personal Injury client0.3