Ormond Beach Car Accident Lawyers
Just north of Daytona Beach along Florida's Atlantic Coast, Ormond Beach offers Volusia County visitors a first-class resort experience without sacrificing its small-town appeal. One of its earliest settlers was millionaire John. D. Rockefeller, and Ormond Beach still provides visitors with elegant relaxation - though, now, it also allows easy access to busier nearby destinations such as next-door neighbor Daytona Beach and Orlando, about an hour drive away.
Bordered by the Tomoka River on the west, the Atlantic Ocean on the east, and home to numerous other rivers, lakes and springs, Ormond Beach is an ideal location for a myriad of water activities such as swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, boating, fishing, parasailing, water-skiing, and more. Visitors also enjoy a variety of cultural and recreational events offered throughout the year, and the pleasures of its historic downtown Main Street.
Whether you are on the road in Ormond for a luxurious vacation or just heading home from work, a car accident can occur at any time and Ormond Beach car accident lawyer James O. Cunningham is here to help you understand all your legal options. Nobody wants to be involved in a car accident, but the reality is that they happen nearly every day and knowing where to turn to next is an important step of necessary action following your accident. At our firm, we understand that all auto accidents are different, and our compassionate personal injury lawyers will help you build the strongest possible case built on individual attention and a thorough investigation. The different types of auto accident cases we handle are:
Auto Accidents and Compensation
We'll seek to hold all negligent parties responsible so you can get the compensation you need for your injuries and losses. We'll seek to recover compensation for:
- Medical Expenses: Any driver or passenger injured in an automobile accident should visit the doctor. Sometimes problems that seem minor at first lead to severe consequences down the road. Doctor's fees, imaging costs, surgical expenses, rehabilitation costs, and all other hospital or clinic bills incurred due to roadway accidents fall into this category.
- Lost Wages: If you've suffered a personal injury, it's possible that you'll be unable to work for some time. In this event, newly incurred expenses will not be your only concerns. How will you pay your rent, mortgage, car loan, or childcare expenses? Being able to afford groceries, toiletries, and other everyday items can become daunting, as well.
- Pain and Suffering: While nobody can undo a tragic past, the legal system does its best to award compensation for limited-lifestyle circumstances and other issues related to pain and suffering.
- Mental Anguish: Unfortunately, physical pain is sometimes only the beginning of a victim's suffering. Catastrophic collisions can trigger emotional and psychological distress. Although it can be more difficult to prove, emotional pain is a tangible hardship. Anxiety and depression can be real hurdles for survivors of roadway accidents.
- Loss of Consortium: For the layperson, loss of consortium is one of the lesser-known types of compensation, but our seasoned legal professionals will know when and why to seek this. If a victim's distress is so great that he or she can no longer maintain the same marital or other family relationships, a driver or passenger might qualify for loss of consortium.
- Funeral Expenses: Sadly, thousands of Floridians pass away while driving or riding within the rushed traffic of the greater Orlando area. In the event of a fatal accident, family and friends may seek to recover funeral costs.
- Speeding Crash Near Tampa Results in Fatalities
December 11, 2019
- One Dies in Single-Car-Crash Near Tampa
December 8, 2019
- Data Shows Central Florida Cyclists at Heightened Risk of Injury and Death
December 6, 2019
- Head-On-Crash in Seminole County Leaves One Dead, Two Injured
December 6, 2019
- Osceola County Semi-Truck Collision Kills One
December 4, 2019
- Kissimmee Crash Between Dump Truck and Jeep Results in Fatality
December 4, 2019
- business5Mr. Cunningham is an excellent and knowledgeable attorney.
I would and have recommended Mr. Cunningham as an attorney. I am extremely happy with the service he has provided for me and my family. I will definately use Mr. Cunningham in the future if I ever need an attorney again.
- John, a Personal Injury client0.3