Orange City Car Accident Lawyers
Located in the heart of southwest Volusia County, Orange City, FL. is a true hidden gem. From the 2,600-acre Blue Spring State Park to the amazing Family Fun Town, Orange City offers residents and visitors a wide variety of recreational opportunities including miles of pristine hiking & biking trails, boating, fishing, and swimming. The crystal clear waters of Blue Spring State Park are perfect for rafting, snorkeling, kayaking, and swimming and attract thousands of visitors per year, as well as neighboring Florida residents looking for a relaxing and quiet way to spend a day in nature.
But even in the small quiet getaway towns surrounding the greater Orlando area, car accidents are a common occurrence and many times residents and tourists alike don't know where to turn to next. With more than 30 years of experience and 15 locations throughout Central Florida, Orange City car accident attorney James O. Cunningham is here to help with your car accident claim.
We understand that no two accidents are alike, and our experienced personal injury lawyers have a track record for building successful claims built on thorough investigations and individual attention. We'll work with you and local authorities to uncover the reason behind your accident and hold all negligent parties accountable. The following accidents are the types of cases we handle:
No matter what the reason for your accident, we'll do everything we can to get you the compensation you need to cover your injuries and damages. If you or a loved one was injured in a car accident in Orange City, Florida or anywhere else in the state, call us today at 877-FL-INJURY (877-354-6587) for a free initial consultation.
- New Port Richey Man Killed While Crossing Rowan Road in a Motorized Wheelchair
October 16, 2021
- Three-Car Crash in Marion County Kills 56-Year-Old SUV Driver
October 15, 2021
- Kissimmee Man Killed During Rear-End Collision with Tractor-Trailer on I-4
October 13, 2021
- Deltona Biker Dies After a Head-on Collision with a Pickup Truck in Volusia County
October 12, 2021
- Teen Driver in Tampa Arrested for Head-On Collision with Off-Duty Officer
October 11, 2021
- Florida Trooper Almost Killed During a Three-Car Collision in Palm Beach County
October 10, 2021
- business5Mr. Cunningham is an excellent and knowledgeable attorney.
I would and have recommended Mr. Cunningham as an attorney. I am extremely happy with the service he has provided for me and my family. I will definately use Mr. Cunningham in the future if I ever need an attorney again.
- John, a Personal Injury client0.3