Substantial Recovery against anesthesiologist, Orange County, Florida - John Doe v. ABC Anesthesiologist
John Doe, age 65, went into a same day surgery center for a procedure which was scheduled to last 15 minutes. The patient died as a result of two factors: first, the healthcare providers failed to properly assess a change in the patient's condition suggesting new onset heart problems. The patient should have been thoroughly evaluated for new complaints before moving forward with the elective surgical procedure. Second, the anesthesiologist failed to adequately supervise a student nurse and permitted the student to provide excessive medications to the patient causing the patient to experience cardiac arrest and death.
View More: Personal Injury Success Stories
- Miami Nurse Wins Medical Malpractice Suit, Awarded $21.6 Million
May 8, 2017
- Decision Challenges Florida’s Cap on Medical Malpractice Claims
July 21, 2015
- Florida Medical Malpractice and Your Rights
December 26, 2014
- Florida Supreme Court to hear another Case that could Test Limits in Medical Malpractice Cases
June 17, 2014
- Florida Judge Rules that New State Medical Negligence Law is Contrary to Federal Law
December 11, 2013
- Newborn Against Hospital
Failure to Inform Parents:
$4.5 Million Recovery
- Negligent Prescription of Drugs:
- Wrongful Death
- Wrongful Death
Failure to Timely Diagnosis:
- Failure to Diagnose
- business5Mr. Cunningham is an excellent and knowledgeable attorney.
I would and have recommended Mr. Cunningham as an attorney. I am extremely happy with the service he has provided for me and my family. I will definately use Mr. Cunningham in the future if I ever need an attorney again.
- John, a Personal Injury client0.3