Longwood Personal Injury Attorneys
Have you suffered a personal injury? Drunk, texting, and otherwise distracted drivers cause thousands of accidents across the nation per year. Motorcycle crashes, truck-and-car collisions, and pedestrian hit-and-runs are all too common. Good people fall victim to neglected properties resulting in slips and falls as well as broken products that harm their users, as well.
Longwood, Florida, a charming suburb in Seminole County, is home to the Bradlee-McIntyre House, the Longwood Historic District, and the SunRail station. Until recently, residents and visitors enjoyed The Senator, the oldest and largest bald Cyprus in the world, as well. While this natural wonder was lost to a fire, Lady Liberty, a 2,000-plus-year-old cypress still stands strong in Big Tree Park. Unfortunately, even in our beautiful corner of the nation, disasters happen. It’s our mission to provide the reliable legal assistance called for when area residents suffer from injuries.
When worst-case scenarios strike, you need a trusted attorney. Since 1977, Longwood personal injury lawyer James O. Cunningham has served Longwood and the surrounding areas in the following areas of personal injury practice:
If a faulty product, a roadway collision, or another tragic circumstance has injured you, a friend, or a family member, you must act now. We understand that this is a difficult time for you and yours. It’s normal to feel confused and overwhelmed both by what you’ve been through and also by the complex legal system. The right attorney will be understanding of your needs and will be aggressive about retrieving the compensation that you need. Only a trained legal professional will be able to answer your questions about what damages, including medical fees and lost wages, might be owed. Don’t fret. Instead, contact us today at 877-FL-INJURY (877-354-6587).
- Orange County Pedestrian Killed During Early Morning Hit-and-Run Accident
October 19, 2021
- New Port Richey Man Killed While Crossing Rowan Road in a Motorized Wheelchair
October 16, 2021
- Three-Car Crash in Marion County Kills 56-Year-Old SUV Driver
October 15, 2021
- Kissimmee Man Killed During Rear-End Collision with Tractor-Trailer on I-4
October 13, 2021
- Deltona Biker Dies After a Head-on Collision with a Pickup Truck in Volusia County
October 12, 2021
- Teen Driver in Tampa Arrested for Head-On Collision with Off-Duty Officer
October 11, 2021
- business5Mr. Cunningham is an excellent and knowledgeable attorney.
I would and have recommended Mr. Cunningham as an attorney. I am extremely happy with the service he has provided for me and my family. I will definately use Mr. Cunningham in the future if I ever need an attorney again.
- John, a Personal Injury client0.3