Haines City Car Accident Lawyers
Haines City, Florida is nicknamed "The Heart of Florida" for its central location just outside of the major metropolis of Orlando. As the third most highly-populated city in Polk County, Haines City is home to over 22,000 residents. In addition to its permanent resident population, Haines City also draws a number of visitors each year to its affordable vacation homes and quality golf courses. With hundreds pouring in each year across the area's multiple highways (including Interstate 4, US 17/92, US 27, State Road 17 and State Road 544), there is always a risk that severe car accidents may occur.
Possible Injuries Sustained by Victims
In severe car accidents, victims face the possibility of serious injury, or even death. Depending upon the environment and a number of other circumstances at the time of the crash, individuals may suffer a variety of different injuries, traumas and lifelong conditions. Some of these types of car accidents include one or several of the following:
Get the Money You Deserve
Regardless of whether you are capable of somehow managing the costs related to your injuries, you are still entitled to seek compensation for the costs and stress that have been placed on you as the unfortunate victim of an auto accident. The right personal injury lawyer with the right experience can help you get the money you deserve to cover some or all of your sudden expenses, including:
- Loss of livelihood (if you are permanently unable to perform your previous job)
- Temporary disability and absence from work
- Expenses related to auto damage
- Growing medical costs
- Costs related to ongoing treatment of injuries
- Mental health care
- …and more.
Remember: as a victim, you would not have sustained these injuries and incurred these costs if it weren't for the thoughtless actions of the other party. By working with an expert personal injury attorney and developing a case based on your legal rights, you may be able to recoup some if not all of your financial losses.
Finding an Attorney to Help You
If you've suffered a severe injury due to an unfortunate car accident, you may be struggling with medical bills and legal issues during this difficult time. Haines City car accident attorney James O. Cunningham has been representing victims of traffic accidents since 1977. For knowledgeable, professional legal assistance with your case, contact the Law Offices of James O. Cunningham, P.A. today at 877-FL-INJURY (877-354-6587) to set up a free consultation to discuss your personal needs and legal rights.
- Palm Bay Biker Killed During a Crash With Another Vehicle on U.S. Hwy. 1
May 18, 2022
- Orlando Woman Killed After Crashing Into a Guardrail on Interstate 95
May 16, 2022
- Single-Engine Airplane Crashes Onto Bridge in Miami-Dade County
May 16, 2022
- Two Drivers Killed During a Head-On Car Crash Near the Florida Keys
May 12, 2022
- High School Student Killed During a Head-On Car Crash in Marion County
May 12, 2022
- T-Bone Collision Kills One, Severely Injures Another in Orange County
May 11, 2022
- business5Mr. Cunningham is an excellent and knowledgeable attorney.
I would and have recommended Mr. Cunningham as an attorney. I am extremely happy with the service he has provided for me and my family. I will definately use Mr. Cunningham in the future if I ever need an attorney again.
- John, a Personal Injury client0.3