When a defective and dangerous product causes injury or death, the manufacturer, distributor and retailer can be held liable for damages under Florida product liability laws. There are many different ways that a defective product can be or become dangerous such as a design flaw, a flaw in the manufacturing process, a failure to warn users about potential dangers and many others. An experienced Orlando personal injury attorney such as James O. Cunningham can build an effective product liability case that indicates how a product was defective and how the defect led to his client’s injuries or death.
If you would like to speak with an experienced Orlando product liability lawyer, call James O. Cunningham today at 407-425-2000 to schedule a free consultation!
Aggressive Orlando Personal Injury Attorney Helping Injured People
Defective products that kill and injure people are in the news so often that it is easy to overlook the scope of the problem. Defective automobiles, prescription medication, tires, aircraft parts, unsafe foods, cribs for infants and many other products are in the headlines every day. In more than three decades as an Orlando personal injury lawyer, Mr. Cunningham has built effective product liability cases for clients injured by a wide range of defective products such as these:
- Defective automobiles and auto parts
- Flammable children’s clothing
- Unsafe ladders
- Faulty tires
- Children’s toys that are choking hazards
- Passenger vans and SUVs prone to rollover accidents
- Contaminated foods
- Many other defective products that caused injury or death
Under Florida product liability laws, people injured by defective products and the families of those killed by dangerous products may seek damages for the following:
- Medical and rehabilitative expenses
- Loss of past and future income
- Disability or impairment
- Pain and suffering
- Diminished enjoyment of life
- Property damages and reduced value of property
- Other damages
Contact an Experienced Orlando Product Liability Lawyer
Although no settlement or damages awarded in a product liability lawsuit can replace a life or undo a serious injury, these damages can help pay for medical bills, replace lost wages and defray the costs of rehabilitative care and other expenses. If you or a close family member has experienced injury due to a defective product and you would like to speak with an experienced Orlando personal injury attorney, contact James O. Cunningham to schedule a free consultation. You can fill out a contact form for a fast reply or call 877-FL-INJURY or 407-425-2000. Call Mr. Cunningham today for aggressive, experienced legal representation.
View Related: Product Liability Success Stories
- Panera Bread Recalls Cream Cheese Over Listeria Fears
February 5, 2018
- Fiat Chrysler Issue Recall After Trucks Unexpectedly Disengage from Park
February 4, 2018
- Kroger Recalls Water for Infants Due to Mold
February 3, 2018
- Takata Airbag Recall Expands by 3.3 Million Units
January 31, 2018
- Casselberry Fire Displaces Family of Six
January 12, 2018
- business5Mr. Cunningham is an excellent and knowledgeable attorney.
I would and have recommended Mr. Cunningham as an attorney. I am extremely happy with the service he has provided for me and my family. I will definately use Mr. Cunningham in the future if I ever need an attorney again.
- John, a Personal Injury client0.3