Estate of Doe v. Local Theme Park, Orange County, Florida
Significant, confidential pre-suit recovery by parents whose adult son was crushed by theme park ride.
Theme park defended on the grounds that the young man negligently left his seat on the ride before the ride had concluded. Moreover, that Doe negligently attempted to leap across the tracks of the ride and that but for this negligence, the man would not have fallen onto the tracks and been killed.
Security cameras were available at all points on the ride and were to be monitored continuously. It was alleged that the young man became violently ill and left the ride on account of the abrupt onset of illness. The young man should have been plainly visible to theme park operator on the security cameras had they been paying reasonable attention. When the man left the ride due to illness, the operator should have immediately shut down the ride until Doe could be removed safely. This negligent failure to monitor the operation of the ride was alleged to have been responsible for the young man's death.
View More: Personal Injury Success Stories
- Kratom Wrongful Death Lawsuits in Florida – What You Need To Know
September 25, 2023
- Florida Family Awarded Millions in Kratom Wrongful Death Lawsuit
September 22, 2023
- Orlando Man Killed During Hit-and-Run Crash on Sand Lake Road
August 31, 2023
- Two Killed When Emergency Helicopter Crashes in Pompano Beach
August 29, 2023
- Two People Killed, One Injured During Multi-Vehicle Crash in Ocala
August 28, 2023
- Twenty-Year-Old Driver Arrested for Deadly Polk County T-Bone Crash
August 25, 2023
- business5Mr. Cunningham is an excellent and knowledgeable attorney.
I would and have recommended Mr. Cunningham as an attorney. I am extremely happy with the service he has provided for me and my family. I will definately use Mr. Cunningham in the future if I ever need an attorney again.
- John, a Personal Injury client0.3