Orlando Personal Injury Attorneys
236 South Lucerne Circle East
Orlando, FL 32801
Toll Free: 877-FL-INJURY
If the prospect of pursuing a personal injury lawsuit to recover your costs after an injury accident seems daunting, you should turn to the knowledge and experience of an Orlando personal injury lawyer. The process of getting fair compensation can be quite complex, making the services of an Orlando personal injury attorney a valuable asset in your pursuit of a fair and just settlement or jury award.
Since 1977, Orlando personal injury attorney James Cunningham has represented the interests of those harmed by negligence or injured in accidents. Mr. Cunningham believes that those affected by misfortune are entitled to a fair settlement that covers the real costs of an injury accident. As an Orlando personal injury attorney, Mr. Cunningham has experience in the following practice areas:
Orange County Personal Injury Practice Areas
In addition to his work as trial lawyer, Mr. Cunningham has also negotiated multi-million dollar out-of-court settlements on behalf of his clients, sparing them added stress and uncertainty of a trial.
Orlando Auto Accident Attorney
As an Orlando auto accident lawyer, James Cunningham has represented clients injured in many types of vehicular accidents.
After an auto accident, you have a limited time to begin the process of recovering your medical expenses, lost wages and other costs. Protect your interests and the interests of those who depend on you for support. Please contact Orlando auto accident attorney James Cunningham. After a review of the circumstances in your accident claim, he will determine if you can benefit from legal representation.
Have you suffered injuries because of negligence? Please contact the Law Offices of James O. Cunningham, P.A. today. For your convenience, Mr. Cunningham operates several satellite personal injury law offices throughout Florida. In Orange County, you may schedule an appointment at his law offices in Orlando.
Orlando Personal Injury Resources
- Personal Injury Overview
- Common Personal Injury Claims
- The Personal Injury Claims Process
- Retaining the Right Personal Injury Attorney
- The Insurance Company and Your Personal Injury Accident
- The Role of Health Insurance in a Personal Injury Claim
- Filing a Personal Injury Lawsuit in Florida
- Mediation: The Alternate Method of Settlement in a Personal Injury Claim
- Personal Injury Dos and Don’ts
- Personal Injury Frequently Asked Questions
- Personal Injury Case Evaluation Form
Personal Injury Blog
- Multi-Vehicle Crash in Deltona Claims the Life of One Individual
March 21, 2023
- Motorcyclist Killed During Head-On Crash in Lake County
March 20, 2023
- T-Bone Crash in Osceola County Kills 59-Year-Old Pickup Truck Driver
March 16, 2023
- Driver Killed During Rollover Crash at South Florida Car Dealership
March 16, 2023
- T-Bone Collision in Palm Coast Kills Out-of-Town Motorcyclist
March 14, 2023
- Pinellas County Hit-and-Run Collision Seriously Injures Bicyclist
March 10, 2023
Verdicts & Settlements
- business5Mr. Cunningham is an excellent and knowledgeable attorney.
I would and have recommended Mr. Cunningham as an attorney. I am extremely happy with the service he has provided for me and my family. I will definately use Mr. Cunningham in the future if I ever need an attorney again.
- John, a Personal Injury client0.3