Oviedo Wrongful Death Lawyers
When we think about death, we often think about it in terms of the future. We think we have time to prepare ourselves, to get ready for the day when our loved ones will depart from this life. We know death is inevitable, but we believe that at least we can brace for the impact. Except that sometimes we cannot. Every day, people die in sudden and unexpected ways. Many of these deaths are preventable, and many of them are due to the disastrous decisions of other people. This is known as wrongful death, and losing a loved one in this way is one of the most terrible experiences imaginable. Wrongful death can occur in many ways and in many places, including:
- Car and motorcycle accidents (drunk driving, cell phones, rear-end collisions, sideswipe accidents, etc.)
- Work related injuries and accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Accidents while on vacation (cruise ships, amusement parks, etc.)
- Senior care facilities
No matter how much we prepare, wrongful death cases tear a hole into our lives that is vast and difficult to comprehend. When faced with such a situation, the only thing that helps families and friends recover is to go through a grieving process. Sometimes this process takes months, sometimes years. No matter the trajectory of your personal grief, time is necessary to explore and address it. Many people in this situation experience difficulty in procuring this healing time. The reason usually comes down to one thing: money.
After an unexpected death, a surprising amount of bills begin to emerge. There are the initial medical costs and funeral expenses, and then added on top of that is the loss of income frequently associated with a wrongful death. In other words, not only is there suddenly a greater demand for your money, there are less people to help bring that money in. Struggling with the materialistic issue of money when a more interpersonal and spiritual sort of recovery is needed can seriously impair your ability to mourn properly. This is where the Law Offices of James O. Cunningham, P.A. can help.
Over the past four decades, Mr. Cunningham and his legal team have fought for the victims of wrongful death accidents throughout Florida. Many residents in Oviedo have experienced first hand the ways in which his knowledge, compassion, and perseverance can ensure a drastic easing of monetary concerns. If you live in Oviedo and have recently lost a loved in an instance of wrongful death, consider drawing on the resources of James O. Cunningham before the financial becomes nightmarish.
Call 877-FL-INJURY (877-354-6587) to arrange a free consultation with Mr. Cunningham and learn how he can help you in this difficult and troubling time.
- Stay Safe at the 83rd Annual Daytona Beach Bike Week
February 29, 2024
- What to Do If You’ve Been Injured in a Daytona Beach Bike Week Accident
February 27, 2024
- Staying Safe at Daytona Beach Bike Week 2024: Tips to Prevent Motorcycle Accidents
February 25, 2024
- Navigating Daytona Beach Bike Week 2024: Protecting Your Rights After a Motorcycle Accident
February 21, 2024
- New Research Links Camp Lejeune Water Contamination to Several Types of Cancer
February 1, 2024
- Exploring Exactech Recalls: What You Need to Know About Defective Medical Devices
October 11, 2023
- Mr. Cunningham is an excellent and knowledgeable attorney.
I would and have recommended Mr. Cunningham as an attorney. I am extremely happy with the service he has provided for me and my family. I will definately use Mr. Cunningham in the future if I ever need an attorney again.
- John, a Personal Injury client