Citrus Ridge Car Accident Attorneys
Otherwise known as "Four Corners," the suburb of Citrus Ridge is an unincorporated region of central Florida that spans four counties: Lake, Polk, Orange and Osceola. As a suburb of busy Orlando, the area sees four major highways running through its bounds, including Highways 27, 192 and 429 as well as Interstate 4. With so many high-traffic, high-speed roadways in a relatively small suburban region, it unfortunately comes as no surprise that significant car accidents continue to occur in Citrus Ridge.
Physical and Mental Repercussions
Car accidents are no small matter, bringing with them a laundry list of potential physical injuries and mental/emotional anguish. Regardless of how large or small the accident may seem on its face, victims of negligent or impaired drivers could be left with any number of the following problems:
- Internal Hemorrhaging
- Spinal Cord Injuries (potentially leading to paralysis)
- Emotional and Mental Trauma
- Broken Bones
- …and others.
Obtain the Monetary Compensation You Deserve
Depending on the severity of your injuries, you may find yourself in need of significant financial help to not only support your recovery, but to continue providing for your family as well. With the assistance of a good lawyer with a history of experience in personal injury cases, you may be able to recover some or all of your financial losses due to the following:
- Loss of income from being out of work
- Ongoing bills for medical treatment and diagnostic testing
- Costs associated with repairing car damage (or replacing the vehicle)
- Financial and emotional costs of various mental trauma
- …and more.
The Right Citrus Ridge Auto Accident Attorney for You
When dealing with serious injuries as a result of a crash, it can be tough to determine where to begin in the midst of the swirl around you. Financial and legal woes can pile up, becoming almost too much to bear on your own. Luckily, we are always ready to assist. For over 30 years, Citrus Ridge car accident attorney James O. Cunningham has been supporting and representing a variety of injured clients to help them fight for their rights and obtain the compensation they deserve for their suffering.
Contact the Law Offices of James O. Cunningham, P.A. at 877-FL-INJURY (877-354-6587) today to set up a consultation to discuss your rights and start building a case to fight for what you are owed.
- High-Speed Car Crash in Titusville Claims the Life of 48-Year-Old Driver
January 23, 2021
- Tragic Marion County Rear-End Collision With Semi Kills Two Family Members
January 21, 2021
- 2020 Marks Large Decrease in Automobile Accidents in Florida
January 19, 2021
- Pedestrians Leap to Safety After Van Careens Across Central Florida Beach
January 19, 2021
- Driver Charged with DUI Manslaughter for Role in Fatal Lakeland Semi Collision
January 17, 2021
- Pedestrian Dies After Being Struck by Multiple Cars in Orlando
January 14, 2021
- business5Mr. Cunningham is an excellent and knowledgeable attorney.
I would and have recommended Mr. Cunningham as an attorney. I am extremely happy with the service he has provided for me and my family. I will definately use Mr. Cunningham in the future if I ever need an attorney again.
- John, a Personal Injury client0.3