Daytona Beach Trucking Accident Lawyers
When a semi-truck collides with a passenger vehicle, the results are often catastrophic. On the one hand, there is the severe damage to your vehicle. On the other hand, there are your personal injuries, neck and back injuries, brain damage and, in the worst case scenario, death. Because of the size of the truck and the resulting impact of the collision, these injuries tend to be life-altering, meaning trucking accident victims are often unable to resume life as normal.
If you or someone you love is a victim of a Volusia County trucking accident, you may be entitled to financial compensation for such damages as these:
- Medical costs for the treatment of your injuries.
- Ongoing care and treatment for all future treatment related to your trucking accident injury or injuries.
- Repairs to your damaged vehicle.
- Compensation for all of your outstanding medical bills (including ambulance and/or air ambulance transportation).
- Loss of wages due to not being able to work in your previous job.
- Pain and suffering.
- Emotional distress.
- Loss of spousal support.
Although you are legally entitled to the above listed forms of compensation, unfortunately, there are procedures in place to ensure you do not receive what you deserve. For example, the insurance carrier of the truck driver or trucking company will do everything it can to prevent you from getting the compensation you are owed. In fact, they will even contact you to get a statement, which they will then use out of context as evidence against your claim.
It is reasons like this that make it essential you work with an experienced trucking accident lawyer such as James O. Cunningham. Having a trucking accident attorney on your side means you have the confidence of a keen understanding of the totality of your injuries and knowledge on how the compensation system applies to your unique situation.
Since 1977, James O. Cunningham has been helping Florida trucking accident victims receive justice and fair compensation. If you have been in a Daytona Beach trucking accident, call the Law Offices of James O. Cunningham, P.A. at 386-243-4994 for your free initial consultation.
- Orlando Maintenance Worker Killed After Fall From StarFlyer Tourist Attraction
September 14, 2020
- One Injured After Experimental Plane Crashes on Melbourne Beach
September 12, 2020
- FWC Offering Reward for Information Surrounding Fatal Lake Monroe Boating Accident
September 11, 2020
- Multiple People Injured After Car Crashes into Bradenton Bank of America
September 10, 2020
- Flagler County Construction Workers Severely Injured in Truss Collapse Accident
September 7, 2020
- Driver Injured After Car Drives Through Ocala Business
September 3, 2020
- business5Mr. Cunningham is an excellent and knowledgeable attorney.
I would and have recommended Mr. Cunningham as an attorney. I am extremely happy with the service he has provided for me and my family. I will definately use Mr. Cunningham in the future if I ever need an attorney again.
- John, a Personal Injury client0.3