Costa Cruise Accidents
Cruise ships are responsible for your safety and wellbeing. If you suffer an injury while on a Costa cruise or are injured while enjoying an excursion, Costa Cruises may be required to pay you compensation for your injuries. Even if Costa Cruises was not directly responsible for your injury, they can still be held liable if they could have taken reasonable steps to prevent the accident from occurring.
One of the most common causes of cruise ship accidents are dangerous conditions aboard the ship. For example, if the ship’s deck is wet it can be slippery, leading to a slip and fall accident. If the floor remains wet for an unreasonable period of time without being cleaned up, then the cruise ship can be held liable for your injuries. Other common ‘dangerous conditions’ found on a cruise ship include:
- Poorly designed stairways, corridors and decks
- Slippery floors, particularly in bathrooms
- Norovirus Outbreaks
- Burn Injuries
- Falling Objects
If these dangerous conditions remain unchecked, and especially if they remain unfixed due to a failure to regularly inspect the ship, then the cruise ship may be held liable for your injuries, including:
- Pain and suffering
- Medical treatments for injuries sustained in the accident
- Possible future medical bills
- Outstanding medical bills
- Loss of wages from being off of work
If you or a loved one has been injured while on a Costa Cruise, you should immediately seek the advice of an experienced cruise ship accident attorney. Cruise ship accidents are complex and be difficult to both file and prove. An experienced cruise ship accident attorney will be able to look at your injuries, evaluate your claim and create a winning legal strategy tailored to your unique needs.
Since 1977, James Cunningham has been helping Costa Cruise Ship accident victims receive justice and fair compensation. To ensure you get the compensation you deserve for your Florida cruise ship accident injuries, contact the Law Offices of James O. Cunningham, P.A., at 877-FL-INJURY (877-354-6587) for a free initial consultation.
- Violent Car Crash in Pinellas County Kills Two Children
August 1, 2021
- 23-Year-Old Suspect Arrested After Fatal Hit-and-Run Scooter Accident in Tampa
July 31, 2021
- Driver Suffers Medical Episode Shortly Before Flagler County Car Crash
July 31, 2021
- Multi-Million Dollar Settlement Awarded for South Florida Car Crash Victims
July 29, 2021
- Daytona Beach Pedestrian Killed in Multi-Vehicle Collision on I-95
July 28, 2021
- Florida Turnpike Tractor-Trailer Crash Kills Two Near Boynton Beach
July 25, 2021
- business5Mr. Cunningham is an excellent and knowledgeable attorney.
I would and have recommended Mr. Cunningham as an attorney. I am extremely happy with the service he has provided for me and my family. I will definately use Mr. Cunningham in the future if I ever need an attorney again.
- John, a Personal Injury client0.3