Cocoa Beach Car Accident Attorneys
What do you see when you look at your car? Is it a vehicle mostly useful for getting to and from work? A convenient way to transport yourself, friends, and family to and from some beloved leisure activity? A sleek, cool way to move around town? Or is it something else, something less benign, something that is dangerous in the wrong hands? Your answer probably depends on your experience in and around cars. The frightening thing is how fast your answer can change. It is in the fraction of a moment, barely enough time for someone to take their eyes off the road to answer their phone, but the repercussions often last a lifetime.
Every year, thousands of Brevard County residents are involved in car accidents. Our state, while beautiful and a veritable paradise, has one of the highest car accident rates in the country, something that becomes a little easier to believe after spending some time on our scenic roadways, and every year thousands of individuals find their lives irrevocably altered due to someone's negligence and irresponsibility behind the wheel of a car. Following such an incident, people find that they are facing a number of previously unthinkable circumstances, such as:
- Wage loss
- Property damage
- Bills related to immediate medical emergencies
- Bills related to future medical complications
- Emotional/psychological trauma
- Death of a loved one
Recovery from any of the above incidents is tremendously difficult, and matters are made even worse by the staggeringly high costs of medical treatment. To ensure that you and your family have the time and space to undergo a full recovery it is highly important to seek proper legal representation as soon as possible after any car accident takes place.
James O. Cunningham is a personal injury attorney operating throughout the Cocoa Beach area, and since he began practicing law in 1977 his name has steadily come to be associated with top legal counsel, tenacity in the courtroom, and results that award the victims of incidents like car accidents the maximum possible compensation. The experience base of Mr. Cunningham and his law offices is vast, and his knowledge has been called forth to aid in cases such as:
Recovery is possible, and the many clients of Cocoa Beach car accident attorney James O. Cunningham will attest to this fact. Call 877-FL-INJURY (877-354-6587) for a free initial consultation.
- New Port Richey Man Killed While Crossing Rowan Road in a Motorized Wheelchair
October 16, 2021
- Three-Car Crash in Marion County Kills 56-Year-Old SUV Driver
October 15, 2021
- Kissimmee Man Killed During Rear-End Collision with Tractor-Trailer on I-4
October 13, 2021
- Deltona Biker Dies After a Head-on Collision with a Pickup Truck in Volusia County
October 12, 2021
- Teen Driver in Tampa Arrested for Head-On Collision with Off-Duty Officer
October 11, 2021
- Florida Trooper Almost Killed During a Three-Car Collision in Palm Beach County
October 10, 2021
- business5Mr. Cunningham is an excellent and knowledgeable attorney.
I would and have recommended Mr. Cunningham as an attorney. I am extremely happy with the service he has provided for me and my family. I will definately use Mr. Cunningham in the future if I ever need an attorney again.
- John, a Personal Injury client0.3