Brevard County Car Accident Lawyers
If you own a car (and there's a very high chance that you do), then you probably use it for a tremendous number of things. In fact, there's a good chance that you use it every day, whether as transportation to and from work, for shopping trips, or just taking family or friends out for dinner. The high level of integration most Americans experience with their cars make it so that using an automobile is almost an extension of being alive. Most of the time, this is wonderful. However, it only takes one horrifying moment before it becomes a nightmare.
A recent report on Florida's automotive situation laid out some sobering statistics:
- 373,545 car accidents throughout the state in 2015 alone.
- 159,625 injuries as a direct result of these accidents.
- 2,624 of these accidents resulted in fatalities.
Considering how many millions of people live in Florida, this news does not mean that you need to become a fanatical pedestrian from now on, but it does raise the question: "what can I do if I, or someone I love, is involved in a car accident?"
The question is essential for those suffering in the aftermath of a debilitating and life-changing car accident, and it is fortunate for residents of Brevard County that the answer is simple: James O. Cunningham.
Since 1977, Brevard County car accident attorney James O. Cunningham has been working diligently and successfully for individuals whose lives have been altered in auto accidents. His marvelous track record tells the story of a personal injury lawyer who is more than just a suit in a courtroom. Mr. Cunningham is, in fact, one of the most sensitive, tenacious, and shrewd attorneys in the state of Florida, and he brings every ounce of his person to bear in each and every case he handles.
Although a fully comprehensive list of the sorts of automotive situations handled in the past by Mr. Cunningham would be too long to print here, the following is a partial representation of the wide range of scenarios where the legal expertise of James O. Cunningham and his law offices has brought highly satisfactory results to clients:
By calling the Law Offices of James O. Cunningham, P.A. today at 877-FL-INJURY (877-354-6587), you can schedule for yourself an absolutely free consultation with Mr. Cunningham and take the first steps on the quickest possible path to recovery.
- Award-Winning Skydiver Killed After Mid-Air Collision in DeLand
May 18, 2021
- Titusville Woman Killed in Rollover Accident Along Old Cheney Highway
May 16, 2021
- Child Suffers Fatal Injuries After Car Crash with a Citrus County School Bus
May 16, 2021
- Broward County Bicycle Collision Claims the Life of Local Teenager
May 14, 2021
- Six People Injured in Two-Car Crash Near Orlando International Airport
May 10, 2021
- Two Injured and Two Killed in Deadly Multi-Vehicle Pileup in Orlando
May 7, 2021
- business5Mr. Cunningham is an excellent and knowledgeable attorney.
I would and have recommended Mr. Cunningham as an attorney. I am extremely happy with the service he has provided for me and my family. I will definately use Mr. Cunningham in the future if I ever need an attorney again.
- John, a Personal Injury client0.3