Tampa Motorcycle Accident Attorney
In the blink of an eye, a motorcycle accident can forever change your life.
Unfortunately, a person involved in a motorcycle accident often faces an uphill battle due to some unfair, preconceived notions about motorcycling. When people hear about a motorcycle accident, they often jump to the conclusion that it was the motorcyclist’s fault. Even though statistics show that nearly 75 percent off all motorcycle accidents involve an automobile driver who was at fault, the general public believes that all motorcyclists are careless and reckless; this is a belief that can bias your claim. For example, insurance companies are known to prey on this bias and use these misconceptions to their advantage, denying or limiting the compensation you ultimately receive for your motorcycle accident injuries.
As the above cited statistics show, in many motorcycle accidents, the motorcyclist is not at fault. As a result of your accident, you are likely going to find yourself struggling with a wide array of problems and challenges including the inability to work or drive and the need for ongoing medical care and medication.
If you have suffered injuries as a result of a Tampa motorcycle accident, you may be entitled to such forms of damages and compensation as the following:
- Compensation for all medical treatment for injuries sustained during the motorcycle accident
- Compensation for any future medical care required for ongoing treatment or future injuries resulting from the original motorcycle accident injury
- Repair or replacement of your motorcycle
- Reimbursement of all outstanding medical bills (including ambulance transportation)
- Recovery of any lost wages due to being unable to work as a result of your motorcycle accident injuries
- Recovery for pain and suffering caused by your motorcycle accident injuries
Your Tampa Motorcycle Accident Attorney
In order to protect your rights as a victim of a motorcycle accident and to recover the compensation you deserve, you need to retain the services of an attorney like James O. Cunningham, who has experience in the area of Florida motorcycle accidents. To ensure you don’t fall prey to the unfair bias of an insurance company, call the Law Offices of James O. Cunningham, P.A. for a free initial consultation at 813-355-9772.
- Collision in Osceola County Kills Motorcyclist
September 9, 2018
- Motorcyclist Dies after T-Boning Pickup in Volusia County
August 12, 2018
- Crash at Orlando Intersection Leaves Motorcyclist Dead
July 27, 2018
- Motorcyclist Dies in Central Florida Accident
July 26, 2018
- SUV vs Motorcycle Crash Near Orlando Leaves One Dead
June 26, 2018
- business5Motorcycle Accident
A car turned in front of me causing me to spend 2 days in the hospital with surgery. They had only minimum coverage. My insurance even claimed I had no uninsured motorist coverage. I was sure I was in for a long battle. I had never stayed in the hospital, hired an attorney or met James before. Did some online searching and gave him a call. James came through like a champ. Best phone call I’ve ever made.
- Gordon, a Personal Injury client0.3