$150,000 Recovery for Minor Bitten by Dog - Orange County, Florida
John Doe, a minor, was a guest in Dr. Smith's home visiting the doctor's son. While in Dr. Smith's home, Doe was bitten on the ear by the Dalmatian dog owned by Dr. Smith.
A small piece of the child's earlobe was bitten off by the dog. Dr. Smith rushed the child to his office and attempted to re-attach the skin. The surgery, however, proved unsuccessful and the child was later seen by a local plastic surgeon who performed a minor revision surgery with a cosmetically pleasing result.
A confidential pre-suit settlement for $150,000.00 settlement was achieved and the minor's proceeds were placed in a court supervised account.
View More: Personal Injury Success Stories
- Infant Dies after Attack from Grandma’s Pit Bull in Miramar
June 4, 2018
- Child Hospitalized After Dog Attack in Melbourne
January 25, 2018
- A Pack of Pit Bull Terriers Attack Elderly Women in St. Petersburg
July 10, 2017
- Palm Coast Dog Attack Leaves Service Animal Dead and Owner Badly Injured
February 23, 2017
- St. Cloud Dog Attacks Woman, Runs Away
September 30, 2016
- business5President-Elect, Rotary of West Orlando
After being wrongfully bit in the face by a dog I was referred to Mr. Cunningham by a family member. Mr. Cunningham & staff treated me with utmost graciousness and sensitivity all while giving me a feeling of his dedication and urgency to resolve my conflict in a most positive manner!
- Charlie, a Personal Injury client0.3