Kissimmee Boating Accident Attorneys
Did you know that Florida has more boating accidents than any other state? Many of these boating accidents cause serious injury, or even death, and are completely avoidable if boaters follow basic safety precautions and boat in a safe and cautious manner. Failing to do so could mean that a boater is negligent and, if involved in a boating accident, can be held liable for any and all injuries and damages caused by negligent actions.
Negligent boating can include such actions as these:
- Operating a boat while under the influence of alcohol.
- Operating at a high and unsafe speed.
- Hitting a wave or wake at an unsafe angle.
- Failing to understand and follow basic navigational rules.
- Failing to maintain your boat and boating equipment.
- Operating an overcrowded boat.
If you or a loved one has been involved in an Osceola County boating accident caused by the negligence of another boater, you may be entitled to compensation to cover your medical bills, lost wages and pain and suffering. However, a boating accident claim is never straightforward, as determining liability and understanding what type of compensation to which you are entitled are complex matters that involve a careful analysis of both the law and the available facts. For example, if you are an employee on a boat involved in a boating accident, you are entitled to a different compensation regime than someone who is a guest on a boat or who owns the boat. This is why it is essential that you discuss your boating accident claim with an experienced attorney like James O. Cunningham.
Your Kissimmee Boating Accident Attorney
As previously stated, a boating accident claim is a complex legal matter. With so many varying circumstances and the applicability of numerous statues, rules and regulations, it is important that you work with a knowledgeable lawyer who can analyze and advise you on the unique circumstances applicable to your boating accident.
The Law Offices of James O. Cunningham, P.A. is your trusted and knowledgeable Florida boating accident firm. With decades of experience as a personal injury attorney, Mr. Cunningham has the resources available to advise on even the most complicated of legal claims.
If you or someone you know has been involved in a Kissimmee boating accident, please contact James O. Cunningham at 407-966-4408 today.
- Airboat Crash on Lake Cypress Injures Thirteen People
August 16, 2023
- One Man Killed During Boat Crash at PortMiami
June 26, 2023
- High School Student Killed During Boat Crash in the Florida Keys
September 7, 2022
- Jet Ski Crash on Indian River Kills 12-Year-Old Passenger in Brevard County
August 23, 2021
- Flagler County Rescue Teams Searching for Missing Jet Ski Rider
February 25, 2021
- business5Mr. Cunningham is an excellent and knowledgeable attorney.
I would and have recommended Mr. Cunningham as an attorney. I am extremely happy with the service he has provided for me and my family. I will definately use Mr. Cunningham in the future if I ever need an attorney again.
- John, a Personal Injury client0.3