A construction site can be a dangerous place. The occupational safety and health administration (OSHA) has written regulations that govern almost every imaginable aspect of work place conduct and safety. Yet each year, thousands of workers are needlessly injured because proper safety practices and standards were not kept.
One of the most hazardous aspects of the construction site involves electricity. Properly harnessed, electrical power is an essential ingredient to the success of any construction project. But unprotected exposure to electricity can result in serious injury or death to the worker.
Another hazard involving electricity comes from downed power lines. Hurricanes and violent storms are common place occurrences in the state of Florida. When these storms strike, high voltage electrical power lines are often knocked to the ground and can become a safety hazard for pedestrians or motorists. The law requires power companies to exercise the highest degree of care to protect the public from the potential hazard of electrocution or electrical burns.
Since 1977, Mr. Cunningham has been representing workers' who have suffered construction site accidents and injuries. If you, or a loved one has suffered a serious electrical injury, please call the Law Offices of James O. Cunningham, P.A. today at 877-FL-INJURY (877-354-6587) for a free consultation to discuss your legal rights.
- St. Pete Pedestrian Severely Injured During Accident with PSTA Bus
February 3, 2023
- Rear-End Collision Near Disney World Congests Traffic for Hours
February 2, 2023
- Suspect Arrested a Year Later for Hit-and-Run with Teen Skateboarder
January 31, 2023
- Pickup Truck Crash in Lakeland Kills 51-Year-Old Driver
January 30, 2023
- Engine Breaks Off Vehicle During Multi-Car Crash in Kissimmee
January 27, 2023
- Head-On Crash in Deltona Kills 48-Year-Old SUV Passenger
January 25, 2023
- business5Mr. Cunningham is an excellent and knowledgeable attorney.
I would and have recommended Mr. Cunningham as an attorney. I am extremely happy with the service he has provided for me and my family. I will definately use Mr. Cunningham in the future if I ever need an attorney again.
- John, a Personal Injury client0.3