Osceola County Wrongful Death Attorneys
Losing a loved one can be emotionally paralyzing. If you’ve arrived at this page, we understand that you might be grieving, and we are sorry for your loss. We know that it is difficult to take action during the days, weeks, and months to follow a death in the family, but you’re right in that this is the time to reach out to your support system including friends, family, and seasoned legal professionals.
After tragic events, spouses, children, parents, and other loved ones are often left asking, “What am I going to do?” We are here to help you and your surviving loved ones work toward a stable future.
What is Wrongful Death in Florida?
We help families who are suffering from the unfortunate consequences of:
- inattentive, texting, and drunk drivers
- manufacturers of unsafe toys, furniture, building materials, and vehicles
- poorly maintained parking lots and roads
- food-and-beverage professionals who have overserved intoxicated drivers
- and medical malpractice
- among other tragic events
Unfortunately, survivors don’t alway know that making verbal or written agreements with third parties, including insurance companies, can prevent future settlements. Make sure to have an attorney present. With the proper legal guidance, many Florida residents are able to keep their marital homes and maintain stability for their young children, for example.
Please know that wrongful death cases also help prevent wrongdoers from continuing to act negligently or recklessly. If you think that someone else’s unsafe behavior has resulted in your loved one’s death, filing a wrongful death claim might be what it takes to prevent someone from endangering lives again in the future.
The definition of wrongful death varies from state to state. Therefore, it’s important to not only seek the guidance of a specializing attorney, but one that’s a part of your Florida community. The Osceola Law Offices of James O. Cunningham, P.A. have helped visitors and residents of the following areas during periods of bereavement:
- Buenaventura Lakes
- Deer Park
- Johnson University
- St. Cloud
- and other nearby Osceola County communities
Please call us at 877-345-6587. Our compassionate and dedicated attorneys and support staff are here to help you navigate the legal system and receive the compensation needed to cover:
- funeral and burial costs
- lost future wages and benefits
- hospital and ambulance fees
- value of childcare and other household contributions
- loss of consortium
- and more
- Wrong Way Accident in Orlando Leaves One Dead
April 17, 2018
- Pedestrian Bridge Collapses in Miami, Several Dead
March 16, 2018
- Passenger Killed When Truck Veers Off Interstate 95
March 6, 2018
- Leesburg Woman Struck, Killed by Delivery Truck
February 23, 2018
- Swerving Driver Kills Two, Injures Others in Bunnell
February 22, 2018
- business5I would most definitely recommend James Cunningham for a Personal Injury Attorney
We interviewed 3 different lawyers before we chose Mr. Cunningham. We are glad we did. I felt besides helping us with the needed funeral expenses for my father, he was honest, upfront, and of the highest ethics.
- Jay, a Wrongful Death client0.3