The Villages Auto Accident Lawyers
Why You Need a Car Crash Attorney
Are you the victim of an auto accident? If so, have you done any of the following?
- Talked to a representative from the other driver’s insurance company
- Signed a document relating to damages from your insurance carrier
- Agreed to being partly at fault when discussing your case with a medical provider
- Decided not to file a claim for your injuries
Although these are all common actions taken following an auto accident, what you did not know is that doing any of these could significantly harm your claim to compensation. This is why the one thing you should always do when involved in an auto accident is to immediately call your auto accident attorney.
Seeking the advice of an experienced auto accident attorney is important because the insurance company who, although may seem friendly, is not looking out for your best interest. In fact, it is their job to ensure you receive little to no compensation for your auto accident injuries. To accomplish this, they will deliberately make an offer well below what you are legal entitled to and will even resort to such tricks as using your statements out of context as evidence for why you should not be compensated.
This is why it is essential that you have someone on your side, particularly if your auto accident involves any of the following factors:
- Your injuries are serious and have potential long-term repercussions.
- The other driver is uninsured or underinsured.
- There is a dispute over who is at fault.
- The statute of limitations is approaching.
Working with an experienced auto accident attorney like James O. Cunningham ensures that your best interests are always protected and that you receive the compensation you deserve for your auto accident injuries. Your auto accident will take care of dealing with the insurance carriers, gathering evidence and negotiating a settlement so that you can focus your time and energy on treating your injuries and having a speedy recovery.
Since 1977, James O. Cunningham has been helping Marion County auto accident victims receive justice and fair compensation. If you have been in an auto accident, call the Law Offices of James O. Cunningham, P.A. at 352-419-0825 for your free, initial consultation.
- Four Children Injured in Brevard County School Bus Accident
May 23, 2019
- One Dead in Osceola County Hit-and-Run
May 21, 2019
- Head-On Lake County Crash Kills One, Critically Injuries Another
May 20, 2019
- $2 Billion Awarded to Couple in Monsanto Case
May 20, 2019
- Cyclist Killed After Being Struck by Pickup in Seminole County
May 19, 2019
- Over Two Billion Dollars Awarded to Couple in Monsanto Cancer Lawsuit
May 19, 2019
- business5Mr. Cunningham is an excellent and knowledgeable attorney.
I would and have recommended Mr. Cunningham as an attorney. I am extremely happy with the service he has provided for me and my family. I will definately use Mr. Cunningham in the future if I ever need an attorney again.
- John, a Personal Injury client0.3