Blair M. Johnson Testimonial
BLAIR M. JOHNSON, P.A.
ATTORNEY AT LAW
P. O. BOX 770496
425 S. DILLARD STREET
WINTER GARDEN, FLORIDA 34777-0496
To Whom It May Concern
This letter is being written to you as a testimonial for James O. Cunningham, Esquire. I have known Mr. Cunningham in a professional capacity since 1985. During that time I have referred in excess of 200 personal injury and medical malpractice cases to Jim. Jim has had extraordinary success in obtaining settlements for my clients in cases that to me seemed hopeless. Many of the settlements far exceeded the client's expectations.
As a referring attorney it is of the utmost importance to me that I know that the client's needs come first. That is why I feel so comfortable referring cases to Jim, and not only is Jim an excellent personal injury and medical malpractice attorney but he is also an individual of the highest integrity.
I would unconditionally recommend Jim to anyone who finds themselves in need of a personal injury, medical malpractice or wrongful death attorney.
Mr. Blair M. Johnson
- Deadly Two-Car Crash in Marion County Kills Summerfield Man on U.S. 441
April 18, 2021
- Kissimmee Man Killed in Head-on Collision on Winter Garden Vineland Road
April 13, 2021
- AAA Releases Results of Study into Florida Wrong-Way Collisions
April 12, 2021
- New York Federal Judge Killed in Boca Raton Hit-and-Run Crash
April 11, 2021
- Toddler Severely Injured During Pinellas County Motorcycle Crash
April 11, 2021
- 18-Year-Old Killed in Hit-and-Run Crash on S.R. 408 Near Orlando
April 8, 2021
- business5Mr. Cunningham is an excellent and knowledgeable attorney.
I would and have recommended Mr. Cunningham as an attorney. I am extremely happy with the service he has provided for me and my family. I will definately use Mr. Cunningham in the future if I ever need an attorney again.
- John, a Personal Injury client0.3