St. Cloud Wrongful Death Attorneys
If you are reading these words because you recently lost a loved one, please let us take a moment to offer you our condolences. Here, you can feel secure in the knowledge that we know the pain associated with a sudden death, and we know the hole that it can open up in an otherwise peaceful existence. If you are here because of a loss, it likely means that you understand the possible financial repercussions and are looking for answers. Fortunately, you have come to the right place.
Every day, thousands of accidents occur throughout Florida. Most of these accidents do not result in death, but there are a handful every day that do. When a person dies in these accidents, it is called “wrongful death,” which is the legal way of saying “this should not have happened.” In wrongful death cases, an individual or individuals loses their life directly because of the irresponsibility and carelessness of someone else. Common scenarios that result in wrongful death include:
- Car accidents related to cell phones
- Car accidents related to drunk driving
- Medical malpractice
- Poorly maintained construction equipment
- Poorly maintained roads
Obviously, the list goes on indefinitely. The point is that when a death happens out of nowhere, and when that death is linked to an automobile accident or a work-related incident, it is usually easy to see how the death could have been prevented if only a few simple steps were taken beforehand. The people who should have taken these steps are ultimately responsible for the death.
There is no way to bring a departed loved one back, and there is no way to place a monetary value on their absence. Instead of attempting to recoup your losses, a law suit against those responsible for a wrongful death is instead intended to do two specific things:
- Ensure that the party or parties who caused the incident never find themselves in a position to do anything like that again.
- Ensure that you and your family are not buried under bills as a result of the already devastating situation.
The Law Offices of James O. Cunningham, P.A. are here to fight for St. Cloud residents who have lost someone in a wrongful death. By acting on your behalf in the Florida court system, Mr. Cunningham will ensure that you are able to receive the maximum compensation possible which will allow you to mourn as deeply and completely as you need without worrying about bills and wage loss. Call 877-FL-INJURY (877-354-6587) today to speak to a representative and schedule a free consultation with Mr. Cunningham.
- Violent Car Crash in Pinellas County Kills Two Children
August 1, 2021
- 23-Year-Old Suspect Arrested After Fatal Hit-and-Run Scooter Accident in Tampa
July 31, 2021
- Driver Suffers Medical Episode Shortly Before Flagler County Car Crash
July 31, 2021
- Multi-Million Dollar Settlement Awarded for South Florida Car Crash Victims
July 29, 2021
- Daytona Beach Pedestrian Killed in Multi-Vehicle Collision on I-95
July 28, 2021
- Florida Turnpike Tractor-Trailer Crash Kills Two Near Boynton Beach
July 25, 2021
- business5Mr. Cunningham is an excellent and knowledgeable attorney.
I would and have recommended Mr. Cunningham as an attorney. I am extremely happy with the service he has provided for me and my family. I will definately use Mr. Cunningham in the future if I ever need an attorney again.
- John, a Personal Injury client0.3