Kissimmee Auto Accident Attorneys
No two auto accidents are the same as each have their own specific factors and circumstances. What this means is that many Kissimmee residents involved in an auto accident are left without answers.
To ensure you get all of your auto accident questions answered by a professional, the best place to start is with a call to a qualified Florida auto accident attorney.
The Advantage of Talking to an Auto Accident Attorney
An experienced auto accident attorney, such as Osceola County attorney James O. Cunningham, has the knowledge, experience and resources to answer any question you may have, including these:
- Who is responsible for my injuries?
- Do I need to call the police?
- Who will pay the damage to my vehicle?
- How long do I have to file a claim?
- How long will it take for everything to be resolved?
- Can passengers seek damages if injured?
- What is an insurance adjuster?
- What if someone else was driving my car?
- What is negligence?
- When should I contact my auto accident attorney?
- What evidence needs to be preserved?
Of course these are likely only a few of the questions racing through your mind following an auto accident. By contacting the Law Offices of James O. Cunningham, P.A., you can be assured you’ll get answers to all these questions and more.
Working with an auto accident lawyer ensures you have all your bases covered and protects you from being taken advantage of by insurance agents. Furthermore, a Kissimmee auto accident attorney will make sure you receive all the compensation you deserve.
Contact Us Today
As previously said, every auto accident is different. With so many varying circumstances, conditions and situations, it is important that you work with a knowledgeable lawyer who can analyze and advise you on the unique facts of your particular auto accident.
At the Law Offices of James O. Cunningham, P.A., you get the trusted and knowledgeable advice that you need and deserve. With years of experience in auto accident cases, Mr. Cunningham has the skills and resources necessary for even the most complicated cases.
If you or someone you know has been involved in a Kissimmee auto accident, please contact James O. Cunningham at 407-966-4408 today.
- Chain-Reaction Collision in Seminole County Injures Six Motorists
October 25, 2021
- Orange County Pedestrian Killed During Early Morning Hit-and-Run Accident
October 19, 2021
- New Port Richey Man Killed While Crossing Rowan Road in a Motorized Wheelchair
October 16, 2021
- Three-Car Crash in Marion County Kills 56-Year-Old SUV Driver
October 15, 2021
- Kissimmee Man Killed During Rear-End Collision with Tractor-Trailer on I-4
October 13, 2021
- Deltona Biker Dies After a Head-on Collision with a Pickup Truck in Volusia County
October 12, 2021
- business5Mr. Cunningham is an excellent and knowledgeable attorney.
I would and have recommended Mr. Cunningham as an attorney. I am extremely happy with the service he has provided for me and my family. I will definately use Mr. Cunningham in the future if I ever need an attorney again.
- John, a Personal Injury client0.3